|“||Portia: Uh Spence, what's that? Some kind of street performance?
Spencer: Ah they call it space dog face-palm.
|~ Portia to Spencer about Dylan tripping onto the sidewalk cover.|
|“||Portia: But I just want us to be the same. Two souls as one.
Dylan: And I just want to be friends.
|~ Dylan and Portia|
|“||Spencer: Style verdict, Porsche? Portia: Fashion roadkill, Spence. [both snicker] Delilah Dalmatian: [growls at Portia and Spencer]||„|
|~ Portia and Spencer antagonizing Dolly Dalmatian as it eventually backfires when Mum growls at Portia and Spencer sticking up for her.|
Portia Poodle (known as Bōshā in the Chinese version) is a minor antagonist from 101 Dalmatian Street playing antagonistic roles throughout some of the episodes while initially starting off further more as a background character on .
She appears to be a black poodle with black pink patterns and a green bow tie on herself. With a skull on the top of her head. She elaborated that her outfit design fitted for a Cats Canal Gig for the night on Episode 12 titled "Crushed Out". However, she did make her initial appearance in Episode 6 titled "Winterfundland" dressing up like she usually does in her character design anyways.
|“||Dylan: Fergus, the Porsche situation is officially out of control.
Fergus: Oh, stop crushing already huh?
|~ Dylan talking to Fergus about Portia|
She has a type of apathetic laid back personality. She is dark, mysterious, and intense. She has a fascination towards macabre like when going to the Graveyard and even being interested in a Cerberus skull. In spite of the apathetic personality, she could have an obsessive manipulative personality when it comes to things like with her relationship with Dylan Dalmatian initially seeing him as "Danny". Portia also seems to not have a problem with merely force-feeding thrown up cat hairballs to Dylan Dalmatian in spite of his hair allergies as a way to humiliate Dylan out of her amusement in the most sadistic way, along with humiliating Dylan on a prank she took too far with Spencer and Dante having some of the other Dogs laugh at a worn out vulnerable Dylan Dalmatian.
- On Episode 12 titled "Crushed Out", she became obsessive over Dylan for his alter-ego (initiated by his brother Dante Dalmatian and Fergus The Fox) "Danny". Going to the point of stalking Dylan and creeping him out. Even dressing up like him.
- On Episode 35 titled "The Curse of Ferry Dog", her, Spencer, and Dante (who initially wanted to pull a simple prank upon Dylan Dalmatian but Portia had more of an ulterior motive to the prank). However, in spite of Dante's initial intent to just play a simply prank, Portia kept insisting that the prank that Dante wanted was actually a real thing making Dylan perform in many extreme stunts that tire him out and get him humiliated in front of many of the other Dogs.
- On Episode 44 titled "Dotty Dancing", Portia gets Dylan and even his sister Dolly Dalmatian to be merely force fed Cat Hair Balls if Dylan and his sister and his other family dancing performance is bad.
- On Episode 7 titled "Girls Day Out", Portia antagonized Dolly Dalmatian due to her haircut calling the style verdict that Portia's sidekick Spencer asked for a "Fashion roadkill". Both snickering and laughing at the hair style of Dolly's having Dolly run away only to have her mother Delilah growl at Portia and Spencer angrily.
- Portia may even be a reference towards the franchise's 1961's film's opening when Pongo was looking for a wife and a human wife Anita for Rodger on the film's very opening.
- She is one of the initial main antagonists in the show for some of the episodes asides from Clarissa Corgi.
- Portia is one of the second antagonist to have had fallen in love with Dylan for him pretending to be something that he clearly wasn't. Asides from Clarissa who thought Dylan was a Prince and trick Dylan into signing letter marry her.
- Portia on 101 Dalmatian Street Wiki
- Portia Poodle on 101 Dalmatians Wiki
- Portia Poodle on Disney Wiki