|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|“||My boning knife can and will cut anything!||„|
|~ Princess Tosatsu|
Princess Tosatsu (also known as Totsusahime) is a false secondary antagonist to supporting character of 2013 game Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea (as well as the 2020 re-release of the same name), she isn't really a villain despite of being a antagonist.
Before the Events of the game little is known about her past except that she is the Daughter of Artamos and a unknown mother (who was never seen in game).
However, despite being redeemed, she is still defeated by almost drowning in the sea kingdom since a spell that was put on her before she entered the kingdom that made her breathe underwater wore off.
Despite this, she along with other members of the Tosatsu kingdom and the Demons return to help the Sea Kingdom to defeat the Sea of Death.
After the events of the game she had matured a bit and possibly made the spell that made her breathe underwater permanent.
Princess Tosatsu wears a red furisode with a gradient pattern and red kimono sandals. She sports a rabbit ear headband to go with her kingdom's rabbit theme. She has long brown hair reminiscent of a hime cut. Her fingernails are painted red.
Princess Tosatsu has a childish personality. She is cantankerous, bad-tempered, and argumentative, which was reflected when she received a letter from "Uomi" and went on to hire demons and invade the Blue Sea kingdom on the intent of slaughtering Uomi.
|“||AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My boning knife can cut anything! Because I am always practicing with my own rabbits!!
... but, only my sister, I don't want to hurt her
|~ Tosatu's boss item|
- Princess Tosatsu represents a humanoid version of a Bunny
- Despite her only appearing when the Tosatsu soldiers invade the Sea Kingdom, she is still considered one of the main villains of the game.
- She is similar to Moge-ko.
- Tosatsu literally means "slaughter", making her name mean "slaughter princess," and her kingdom "slaughter kingdom."
- Her father, Artamos, was once a huge, ferocious beast. Now he is just a robotic rabbit head since he was cursed by a Witch.
- Princess Tosatsu is not Princess Uomi's sister, they are just 2 princesses of kingdoms. However, Uomi's actual sister is Princess Mikotsu
- Its assumed in the post game the spell was possibly made permanent.
- As stated by Deep-Sea Prisoner Tosatsu had became more mature after the events of Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, Regardless she still shows her violent side sometimes.
| Deep Sea Prisoner Villains|
The Gray Garden
Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea/Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea -Reboot-