|“||A HUMAN!!! Monsieur Dracula has brought a human to ze hotel!!!||„|
|~ Quasimodo Wilson|
Quasimodo Wilson (also known as Chef Quasimodo Wilson) is the main antagonist of Sony Pictures Animation's 9th feature film Hotel Transylvania. He is the gourmet chef at the hotel who is Johnathan's arch-nemesis.
He was voiced by Jon Lovitz, who also played Emperor Tod Spengo in Mom and Dad Save the World, The Peeper in Little Nicky, T.R. Chula in An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, Mr. Marks in The Producers, Artie Ziff in The Simpsons, Calico in Cats and Dogs and Arthur Belt in North.
Quasimodo was first seen with Dracula wondering if Jonathan was an actual human. Dracula claimed that there were no humans around. He complained to Quasimodo that he needed pigs in blankets instead of the dish that was already made. Quasimodo also frequently acted mean against his sidekick, but treated his pet rat named Esmeralda nicely. The same thing happens when everyone was near the pool.
Later, after Dracula and Jonathan experienced real fun by jumping through floating tables, Quasimodo kidnapped Jonathan while knowing he was a human the whole time. He was pursued by several knights, only to give them the slip and headed to the kitchen. He tried to rotiserate him, but was interrupted by Dracula. He dared Jonathan to scare Esmeralda to prove that he was not human, which failed and proved otherwise. Dracula had Quasimodo paralized by magic. After the duo left, his sidekick had revenge by making him stuck picking his nose.
At Mavis' party, Quasimodo and Esmeralda crashed in to expose Jonathan in front of everybody. He could not speak perfectly due to being paralized, but a fly knew how to speak frozen and translated for everyone. This causes everyone to panic and ruined everything. During the last scene, he was still stuck and had werewolf puppies playing with his frozen body. It is completely unknown if Quasimodo was returned to normal by Dracula.
Quasimodo Wilson is quite cunning and unpredictable. He is misanthropic, as he despised Jonathan because he was a human. He wanted to kill him and later expose him to everyone. At first Wilson was loyal to Dracula and slightly feared him. However, he later went against him and betrayed him. Wilson is also very untrustworthy, abusive and psychopathic. Despite this, Quasimodo is also highly polite and sophisticated, and was shown to be a very nice gentleman.
|“||You catch the human, and then I will make Human...Pot...PIE!!!!||„|
|~ Quasimodo explaining what he wants to do Jonathan.|
- Quasimodo Wilson and Esmeralda are both based on characters of The Hunchback of Notre Dame, as Quasimodo Wilson is based on Quasimodo the Hunchback.
- Quasimodo was once rumored to be voiced by David Koechner, who also voiced Dag from Barnyard: The Original Party Animals.
- Quasimodo does not physically appear in the second Hotel Transylvania film, implying that he could either be killed or fired by Dracula.
- Even though the video game adaptation of Hotel Transylvania 2 shows him alive and reformed alongside Esmerelda.
- He also does not appear in Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation.
- His real age is presumably unknown, but the actor providing his voice was around 55 years old at the time.