|“||...If so, then our wish will definitely come true. That red shooting star won't be burning out. At least not until this planet's final day.||„|
|~ Tia to Jack.|
Queen Tia is the secondary antagonist-turned-anti-hero/supporting protagonist in Mega Man Star Force 3. She is a member of an organization called Dealer.
She is mainly in charge of harvesting Crimson Energy from fallen Noised Wizards. It is later revealed that she used to have a relationship with A.C. Esos while he was a member of Dealer.
Little is known about Tia's life other than she and her brother were both orphaned in a war sparked over technological advances. As a consequence, the two wish to use Meteor G to destroy the world's technology. In order to do that she and her brother enter the Dealers. During that time she was in love with Ace. However because Ace leaves the Dealers, their relationship was broken.
Later, she poses as a teacher at Geo school in order to infused Magnet with Noises card and to harvest crimson energy more easily with Joker as support. At Sheesa Island she and her brother reveal their identities and about Virgo and Corvus, they then escape after Joker destroy Luna.
In the aftermath, Tia summons a of fake Omega-Xis' to destroy WAZA. She later change to her EM Wave change realizing her have failed and battles Ace. While Tia had the upper hand, Ace uses his last of strength to punch through her and talk some sense in to her but fails due to Virgo's influence. She later battles Geo, but was defeated by him.
At the Dealer organization, after Ace battles Joker, he tells Tia he still loves her. After Ace's "death", Tia's heart was shattered and in anger demands to use Meteor G to destroy the world. When she and Jack went to confront Mr. King, they were a trap.
When Tia went into the Meteor G herself she defeated by Geo once more. After Jack talks her way out of revenge, Virgo was scared of imprisonment decided to turn on her, resulting in Virgo being deleted by Rogue. After that, they leave Meteor G.
After Meteor G had been destroyed it was revealed that Ace was not in fact, dead. Tia and Ace have finally reunited again after the events.
Shooting Star Rockman 3 Manga
She appears in short-term serialization manga of Shooting Star Rockman 3 as one of the two main antagonists alongside Jack. King sends both Tia and Jack to use a Noise Card on a Wizard named Magnes, turning him into Spade Magnes. Geo transforms into Mega Man and fought Queen Virgo and Jack Corvus, which cause them to retreat. King is later seen in Dealer watching the battle between Mega Man as Black Ace fighting both Queen Tia and Jack
Powers and Abilities
- Floatshoes: Queen Virgo is immune to panels.
- Aqua Shield: While the player is lined up with her, she will put up a barrier of water in front of her. This can be pierced by Breaking attacks. If she is hit while the shield is up, she sends a shockwave down the column.
- Rain Shower: Some panels flash, and Queen Virgo will summon rain on those panels.
- Hydro Dragon: Queen Virgo summons a dragon that zig-zags down the rows. If it connects, it causes Bubble effects. This attack is breaking. This attack can be destroyed by attacking the dragon's head or body.
- Tag-Out: Jack Corvus appears in Queen Virgo's place and attacks with Wicked Flame.
- Holy Light: Queen Virgo floats down in front of the player's row and spins around, hitting all 8 panels surrounding her. This attack cannot be dodged. This attack can be blocked.
- Queen Virgo's official artwork pose is similar to the one of Queen Ophiuca.