|“||This should be a quick mission. Eliminate the Rebels and move out.||„|
|~ The Player describing the mission regarding the Rebels.|
The Rebel Squad is the minor antagonistic faction of Strike Force Heroes. They are the rebels who only appear in the second level of the campaign where they are fought by the Strike Force Squad.
The exact origins of the Rebels are unknown, but according to the description of the second level of the campaign, the Rebels set up a camp near a civilian dig site in South America. The Strike Force Squad went to the camp of the Rebels to suppress them. The Rebels fight hard and Bull is wounded, but since the Rebels are very easy to fight, it is most likely that the team of the Player wins.
The Rebels mostly wears the red clothing:
- Medic: The Medic wears a black standard helmet with medic cross sign on white horizontal stripe, and a grey small mask covering part of his face. He also wears the red gear with covered elbows, with shoulder marked with red cross sign, and the red pants with covered knees and small boots.
- Assassin: The Assassin wears a red bandana and a small mask covering his face. He also wears a shirt covered by a Kevlar Vest, a pair of covered elbows and red gloves. He has red pants full with grey and white camo with covered knees and small boots.
- Commando: The Commando wears a red standard helmet with grey and white camo, a small black mask covering part of his face. He also wears an attire covered by a Kevlar Vest, with grey and white camo, a pair of covered elbows and black gloves. He has red pants with covered knees, full of grey and white camo and big boots.
- Tank: The Tank wears a red visor helmet full of grey and white camo covering his face. He also wears a battle armor, with grey and white camo on the front of his top, with a pair of covered arms and grey gloves. He has red armoured pants full of grey and white camo and big boots.
- The skins of the Rebel Squad also appears in the team deathmatch, capture the flags, and domination modes against the other team which compose the skins of the Military Police who are presented as Blue Team (friendly) while the Rebels are presented as Orange Team (enemies) respectively.
| Sky 9 Villains|