|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
The Red Dragon Triad (Chinese:紅龍) is a Chinese criminal organization based in the region of Hong Kong, and a supporting antagonistic faction in both Hitman: Codename 47 and Hitman: Contracts (through flashbacks and remake missions).
The Red Dragon Triad were a group of Chinese traid led by Lee Hong, a seemingly untouchable crime lord, who had usurped the position from his uncle in 1970s. It had maintained absolute control over a large part of Hong Kong, up until Agent 47 instigated a mob war between the Red Dragon and the Blue Lotus Triad to assassinate Lee Hong through Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer's contract.
After instigating the death of a negotiator of the Red Dragon Triad, as well as the deaths of seven Blue Lotus Traid members (including one of their negotiators), 47 successfully sparked a gang war by framing both of the parties, and he seized this chance to inflitrate the Wang Fou Restaurant, which served as a brothel and connection to the gang, so that he could find Lee Hong and assassinate him.
After Lee Hong's demise, the Red Dragon Triad itself fell into anarchy.
- Zhun: Remembered as Tzun in Hitman: Contracts, Zhun is the loyal right-hand of Lee Hong and the gang's second-in-command. He will escorts his boss everywhere to guard him from any possible danger, including tasting Lee Hong's food for poison.
- Red Dragon Negotiators: The Red Dragon Negotiator is a position of the gang, with those who becomes the traid's negotiators having duties to keep peace between them and the Blue Lotus Triad.
- The first negotiator became a target as part of a plan to isolate the Red Dragon Triad, in order to get closer to Lee Hong. He was killed by 47 in Chiu Dai Park when he was having a meeting with a Blue Lotus Emissary.
- The second negotiator was assassinated at Cheung Chau Fish Restaurant alongside the local chief of police who shielded both of the traids, in order to finally rip the defense around Lee Hong to kill him.
- In the "Legacy" cinematic trailer of HITMAN (2016), it is revealed that 47 had killed the first negotiator (canonically) with a sniper, though the target himself never appeared in the trailer.