This Article Contains Spoilers -
WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|“||The greatest blow this time around...is the loss of more than half my personal troops. Seems like I'll need to think of something else for the real upcoming show. But still...That's all there is to it. Everything other than that...isn't really anything to make a fuss over. Because even if the enemy manages to close in on me...They will never be able to defeat me.||„|
|“||Rin Ko...You were a incredibly dangerous opponent that brought me to the brink of death numerous times.||„|
|~ Ri Shin during their final dual.|
Rin Ko was a major and supporting antagonist in the popular historical seinen manga and anime series, Kingdom. He was a member of Ren Pa's Four Heavenly Kings, a former General of the state of Zhao and for the state of Wei,
In the anime adaption, he is voiced by Sakurai Takahiro Sakurai who provided the voices of Griffith from Berserk, Sasori from Naruto, Uta from Tokyo Ghoul, Diablo from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Patolli from Black Clover, Claude Faustus from Kuroshitsuji II/Black Butler II, Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass, McGillis Fareed from Mobile Suit Gundam IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS, Gild Tesoro from One Piece Film: Gold.
While he was in his mid-30s, Rin Ko retained the appearance of a young man. This caused others to mistaken his age as they would call him a kid and underestimate his capabilities due to his appearance.
A laid-back and rarely serious man, Rin Ko had a "joking" side to him, as observed from his manner of speech. That said, the amount of experience he has accumulated on the battlefield is demonstrated by his abnormally strong killing intent which was strong enough to disperse regular men in his way.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Condition:
- Adoptive Muscle Memory:
- Genius level Intellect:
- Strength: While he appeared to be skinny, Rin Ko was a deadly powerhouse of strength as he was able to decapitate and cleave a grown man's head in twine with a single swing from his blade, carried Shin, and bent an iron spear with one strike.
- Speed & Reflexes: Rin Ko had quick-witted reflexes.
- Killing Intent Exudation:
|“||Is this man...a monster?!||„|
|~ Ou Hon on Rin Ko's combat ability.|
Master Swordsman: With monstrous skill in swordplay, Rin Ko was the resident master swordsman amongst the Four Heavenly Kings. He was capable of easily slaughtering the elite infantry soldiers of the Ou Ki Army and even managed to land a blow on the Ou Ki, Monstrous Bird himself back during his days as a general for the state of Zhao. And with his return to the battlefield after 3 years of retirement, he still retained his finesse and proficiency as he completely decimated the mounted soldiers of the Mou Gou Army. and the elite soldiers of the Gyoku Hou Unit while in the midst of overwhelming Ou Hon with quick-witted slashes.
- Precision Form Fighter: As a veteran swordsman, Rin Ko utilized the precise form of swordsmanship during combat, demonstrating his abilities as he was capable of killing his opponents in one hit before they could even react and target their exposed areas in instant.
- Genius Level Tactician:
- Strategical Type:
- Infiltration Tactics: An expert, Rin Ko demonstrate his skills as a infiltrator when he snuck behind enemy's defensive perimeter when dispatching strategically important and valuable 1000-man commanders.
- Horse Riding Aptitude: After losing his fingers during a duel against Ri Shin, Rin Ko compensated the loss with his impressive skills as a horseman, nearly killing Shin during their rematch.
- Fear Inducement:
- Indomitable Will:
- Tranquility: Despite possessing intense killing intent in the form of a fierce tiger and being one of the deadliest warriors in his lord, Ren Pa's army, Rin Ko was always seen with a smile on his face due to his laidback outlook on life as he was capable of Remaining calm even when in the midst of vicious and bloody and receiving heavy wounds to his person. Not losing his signature smile even during his death.
- Dual Sabers: Rin Ko wielded a pair of beautiful twin dao sabers gifted to him by Ren Pa which Rin Ko swore he would use till the day of death throughout his life on the battlefield and career,
- Ren Pa (adoptive father/father figure/leader)
- Gen Pou (teacher/grandfather figure)
- Kai Shi Bou (colleague/older brother figure)
- Kyou En (colleague)
- His soldiers
- Rin Shou Jo
- Gyou'Un (old colleague)
- Chou Ga Ryuu (old colleague)
- Six Great Generals of Qin
- Roku O Mi
- Shin (archenemy)
- Ou Hon
- Hi Shin Unit
- Gyoku Hou Unit
- Kan Ki
- Mou Gou
- Mou Gou Army