|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Ruutuu is a minor antagonist in the 2011 videogame Mortal Kombat.
Ruutuu himself is a shadowy demonic specter that has hauntingly pained the ancestors of the fighting shaman Nightwolf's Native American tribe known as the Makota within Earthrealm's North America for untold number of years.
Little else is known about this entity for so long.
Ruutuu is not seen or mentioned again.
This entity is a demon that greatly resembles a muscular male being completely covered in a pitch black aura. The only thing that clearly visible is his glowing blue eyes. He harassed the ancestors of Earthrealm warrior Nightwolf.
- Unlike most of the villains in Mortal Kombat (2011), Ruutuu does not appear in the game's Story Mode.
- Ruutuu is directly a part of Mission #93 from the game's Challenge Tower.
- Ruutuu has the same fighting stance as Jackson "Jax" Briggs.
- Ruutuu also has the same grunts as Sub-Zero.
- His own visage is similar to the jet black ninja outfits of the Brotherhood of Shadow from Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks. This may or may not be a coincidence.
- Ruutuu does not have an official set of moves. Instead, he shares his moves with Stunt Man and Director as well as other opponents from the Challenge Tower.
- Stunt Man and the Director have the same grunts as Ruutuu.
Non Playable Villains