|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||I would hardly expect you to understand. Do you know, he managed to shoot me in the head over ██ times? A man like that deserves to die in combat, so close to his opponent he can feel his breath. Not in some [Sumerian words, untranslated] destruction ordered by cowardly kings and princesses safe in their palaces. The rest of you… you disgust me. I don't even have the urge to strike you down.||„|
|~ SCP-076-2 to a Foundation doctor about Agent ███████.|
|“||Andrea Adams: Is he really that frightening?
SCP-105: He's like… have you ever looked into the eyes of a shark?
Adams: I've never seen a shark. Not in real life.
SCP-105: Neither have I, but… I've looked into Able's eyes… and I think that if a shark were human, that's the kind of eyes they would have. The kind of eyes who would kill a billion people just to see what their corpses would look like strewn from here to the horizon.
|~ SCP-105 from "Girls' Night Out: Dressing Up".|
|“||I have written the Horned King’s gospel in blood across this continent, and every life I take now feeds him further. I feel my mind slipping into an abyss, and soon there will be nothing left but the savage, mindless animal. I am damned, brother. But I will do what I can with what time I have left. I will take this empire and all its gods to the buzzing, droning madness of hell with me.||„|
|~ Ab-Leshal in "Empire Of Dirt (Part 3)".|
SCP-076-2, also known as "Able", is a recurring antagonist and occasional anti-villain in the SCP Mythos based off Abel from Genesis. He is a murderous barbarian who inhabits SCP-076-1, a Keter-class object under the SCP Foundation's containment, and is younger brother of SCP-073. He takes the form of an ancient Sumerian warrior inhabiting a giant, indestructible cube-shaped sarcophagus (SCP-076-1).
Most of the time, SCP-076-2 is technically dead within SCP-076-1, but on occasion it is "activated" and breaches SCP-076-1, at which point it attempts to escape and kill all humans in its way, with only death being able to stop it. Upon dying, it will putrefy until reduced to dust, before respawning inside SCP-076-1. He plays important roles in the "Verse of an Endless Song" and "Resurrection" canons.
Due to lack of canon in the SCP universe, there have been several stories telling the origins of SCP-076-2. The readers are free to choose whatever origin for their headcanon.
SCP-001 (Dr. Mann's Proposal)
SCP-076 was one of the many anomalies created accidentally by Aaron Siegel when walking down through the Spiral Path. Siegel originally intended to use the path to create useful anomalies which would benefit humanity, but eventually created dangerous anomalies like 076 that prompted Siegel and his partners to form the Foundation.
Able was born the second son of the powerful reality-bender named Adam el Asem of the Children of the Sun, also known as Homo aeturnus, and lived alongside his brothers Cain and Seth in the flying city of Audapaupadopolis which was reigned over by their father. Able was apparently a known skilled warrior as he and his brother Cain assisted their father in protecting Audapaupadopolis from their enemies such as the Faeries. After Adam transformed a star into a powerful crown which would become known as the Crown of Apollyon, he and his elder sons became obsessed with it. Both Cain and Able became so obsessed with the crown that they each organized revolts to overthrow their father and become the new ruler of Audapaupadopolis. This led to Able fighting Cain over the crown which ended in Cain killing Able. Adam, wanting to ensure his place as absolute ruler of the city, decided to curse both of his traitorous sons by making all plant life die around Cain, while locking Able inside his coffin.
Beneath Two Trees
After Adam and his tribe settled in a valley containing the Tree of Knowledge guarded by Nahash and the Tree of Life guarded by Hakhama, he and his wife Hawwah bored Hevel and his two brothers Qayin and Set. Hevel became the protector of the People of the Valley, using his Tumbling Blade to fight against any threat. However, when the evil Old God known as the Scarlet King began rising from the Abyss Nahash gifted Qayin knowledge that could help him in fighting the threat, but this overwhelmed him so much that during a heated argument with Hevel regarding their mother Qayin bashed his brother's head with a rock, killing him and causing the banishment of Qayin.
Thankfully, Hevel was able to return to life after five days, but because of his experience of being murdered by his brother he became distant and fell in despair. When the Scarlet King's army of the Daevites began approaching the Valley, Hevel decided to still protect his people and went to the East in order to directly fight the Daevas. However, after years of fighting the Daevites he became corrupted by their dark magic and was brainwashed into becoming one of their greatest generals, alongside Jad-Kar Dark-Blade and Bergon Soulbearer, and was rechristened as Ab-Leshal. He would lead the Daevites' armies during their conquests, before moving on to the Valley. However, before he and his army could proceed he was stopped by Qayin who sought to defend his home by killing his brother again with another rock, but Ab-Leshal responded by ripping his brother's arms and leaving him to be turned into a slave by the Daevas. After that, Ab-Leshal laid waste on the Valley, killing most of his people which included his parents, and proceeded to shatter Hakhama while Nahash fled, leaving the two trees at the mercy of the Daevites.
Ab-Leshal proceeded to serve the Daevites until the Fifth Occult War in the 1900s where he became a secret enforcer in Asia which had been mostly invaded before history was changed as a result of SCP-001 (Wrong proposal). In the new timeline, shortly after the destruction of the Valley, Ab-Leshal was able to fight back against his mind-control and set out stop the evil Daeva by killing and destroying their idols which inspired fellow slaves and soon started a massive slave revolt. During the spread of SCP-610, Ab-Leshal reconciled with his brother Qayin, before going face-to-face with Moloch. Ab-Leshal was successful in defeating Moloch, and then set out to face the Scarlet King directly. He challenged the Scarlet King, causing the god to manifest before him and at that point Ab-Leshal used the power granted to him by the All-Mighty to cause the Flood which reset the universe and cutting the Scarlet King's influence on Earth.
SCP-076-2 was the legendary Gilgamesh who ruled over Uruk as a powerful tyrant. Because of his arrogance and mistreatment of his subjects, the gods created Enkidu to beat him and show Gilgamesh his place. However, instead of fighting, the two became close friend and even brothers in arms. The two went to fight together various monsters such as Humbaba and the Bull of Heaven sent by the gods. The gods as punishment killed Enkidu who died despite Gilgamesh's best efforts.
This left Gilgamesh obsessed with his own mortality and attempted to achieve immortality. He went to meet Utnapishtim who put Gilgamesh's through a test of sleep, but after he failed the old man informed him that because life has a balance and in order for one to live others must die. In light of this information Gilgamesh was able to figure the secret of achieving this and soon had his priests sacrifice his people for him to absorb their lives. They first sacrificed the weak and the sick before moving on with the children, the women and the rest of the kingdom. When all residents of Uruk died, the Priests then sacrificed each other, with the last one killing himself in the name of Gilgamesh. From this massacre, Gilgamesh was able to achieve immortality and immense strength, and with his newfound powers began challenging every strong men and destroying multiple armies and cities.
In response, the gods brought Enkidu back to life and granted additional divine power in order to stop Gilgamesh's unstoppable rampage. The two fought a catastrophic battle which lasted for seven years and a half, destroying multiple empires in the process. Eventually, after Gilgamesh struck Enkidu with powerful attack it reflected on him, causing him to be defeated. Gilgamesh then allowed Enkidu to seal him away, and until he would be freed and fight a worthy opponent who would defeat him again.
Lord Blackwood and the Great Tarasque Hunt of '83
SCP-076 as a whole was discovered in Mongolia in the 19th century by a group of English archaeologists, and shipped back to Britain. However, when the Tarasque began wreaking havoc on the village of Tarascon in France, Mr. Harris got hold of SCP-076-1 and brought it on the village to serve as a last ditch effort in defeating the monster.
When Harris, Lord Blackwood and Teddy Roosevelt failed to kill the monster, Harris decided to unleash Able and unlocked the sarcophagus, but as soon as he opened it, Able emerged and immediately decapitated Harris before facing Roosevelt and Blackwood. Although he would have easily killed them both, he decided to leave them after noticing the monster and began fighting the lizard-like monstrosity.
The battle was long and brutal with both parties delivering heavy damage to each other, until a disemboweled Able took notice of the core of one of Mr. Dukov's weapons, and turned it into a bomb. After detonating it, all that remained of the French military's base in Avignon became just a barren land, with the weakened Tarasque seemingly retreating away, while Able's body regenerated inside his coffin.
After the disaster that happened in Tarascon, Able and his coffin were contained by the ███████ Society, which would later be merged with the Global Occult Coalition. SCP-076 remained in storage for an unknown amount of years, before SCP-076-2 was activated once again and escaped, remaining on the run for three years until he was finally killed, causing him to respawn within SCP-076-1, which had by this point been recovered by the SCP Foundation and secured at Site 25.
During containment, SCP-076-2 was terminated every time he became active, although he would often breach containment and kill every person whom it came across until it was eliminated. When SCP-076-2 breached containment yet again and began killing staff as per usual, he eventually came across Dr. Jack Bright, who was transporting SCP-963-1. He also killed Bright with the rest of the personnel, causing Bright's soul to be bounded to 963-1 before 076-2 was put down. During another breach, SCP-076-2 came across SCP-1459, a claw crane arcade game machine that kills puppies in various ways as per the user's statement while dispensing cookies as a reward. After learning what the machine did, 076-2 stated to the machine the phrase "That bastard Cain getting what's coming to him." which resulted in the appearance of two puppies dressed to resemble SCP-073 and 076-2. The one resembling 076-2 proceeded to brutally slaughter the one resembling 073, causing 076-2 to cheer and clap but later became angry when the puppy resembling him was also killed via default bludgeoning. He was later recontained but not before consuming the cookie the machine dispensed.
Eventually, during one escape attempt, SCP-076-2 found that one specific agent, who had killed him more times than any other, was missing and became agitated, asking where he was hiding. After being detained, SCP-076-2 was informed he had been killed by an airstrike while trying to stop another SCP, and questioned about him, claiming that he deserved to die honorably in battle. After this incident, it was proposed that SCP-076-2, codenamed "Subject Able", be used for military purposes alongside fellow SCPs, such as SCP-105, SCP-175, SCP-547-D and SCP-657, which was approved under the codename "Project Omega Seven" and was overseen by General George Bowe and O5-6/The American.
During the project, SCP-076-2 was fitted with a "kill switch" to terminate him if he went rogue. In the meantime, he developed a sort of friendship with lead researcher and field operative Adrian Andrews. After several missions, SCP-076-2 was asked to translate several Sumerian documents, which he did, showing particular interest in the Epic of Gilgamesh. However, he was then presented with the seal of SCP-073, causing him to become enraged and kill several personnel before the kill switch was activated. In light of this, anything pertaining to SCP-073 was banned from Site 25.
SCP-076-2 and Omega-7 went on several missions, some of which included fighting other anomalies such as SCP-517-ARC, SCP-744-ARC, SCP-354-4, SCP-682, SCP-4450, an unknown monster from SCP-110, SCP-151-D who challenged 076-2 to a game of Go, creating SCP-152, and the Gate Guardian; however, 076-2 refused to fight the latter for some unknown reason despite not being informed on 001's real nature. Reportedly, Dr. Bright sent Omega-7 to hunt "Cthulhu" and discover the city of R'lyeh, most likely referring to SCP-1926-R. After several more missions, SCP-076-2 was introduced to an unnamed SCP in an attempt to calm him down, since he had become bored from lack of action, and began lashing out. However, during this interaction the SCP accidentally disabled 076-2's kill switch. 076-2 then took the opportunity and went on a lengthy rampage, causing another hostile SCP to breach containment and killed almost everyone on Site 25, before personnel member Santosh Desai detonated the on-site nuclear device, annihilating the facility. Both SCP-076-1 and the unknown SCP were quickly secured by the Foundation, and contained at different sites, with 076-1 now residing in the underground Containment Area 25b which was 200 metres below sea level and filled with automated traps to kill 076-2 every time he got out. After this incident, all projects involving SCP-076-2 were suspended indefinitely.
However, there is an alternate account to what really happened to Omega-7. When a researcher at Yellowstone Park was cross-testing anomalies with SCP-2000 in order to improve it, he accidentally caused the Bloom, the cosmic flower at the heart of the world also known as the Thorn which was used to reset the universe, to malfunction resulting in a CK-class scenario. As the Bloom began to attract other universes into the main one, 076-2 and his team went inside the secret facility, but were all killed by the personnel stationed there who have been infected by a nanomachime plague which had arrived from an alternate universe.
After 076-2 was resurrected, he returned to the facility where he encountered his brother. Despite his hatred, 076-2 suppressed his rage and used his weapon to destroy the Bloom, preventing the ZK-class scenario and saving the entire universe. Following that both 073 and 076-2 were safely secured and taken to their respective sites. Despite 076-2 being the hero, the O5 Council decided to frame 076-2 for the death of his fellow MTF operatives, disbanding Omega-7, while keeping this whole incident a secret.
Failed Escape Attempts
One day, after reawakening inside 076-1, 076-2 was able to destroy much of the killing corridor and escape Site 25b. Upon exiting the site into the outside, 076-2 figured that the Foundation would send additional forces to try to kill him again and so ran into a direction, only to eventually come across Herman Fuller's Circus of the Disquieting. As he thought of killing all of circus' members, he was approached by Li’l Lollipop who inquired of his presence, but 076-2 quickly responded by throwing one of his blades at her. Lolly caught thanks to her acrobatic abilities and after introducing herself to him she used her big hammer to fight back against 076-2. 076-2 was able to dodge that and while in midair he threw another sword which cut Lolly's hammer in two. He then attempted to kill her by throwing a myriad of daggers at her but Lolly was able to use her reality bending powers to prematurely disintegrate his weapons due to possessing low Hume levels.
After Lolly fixed her mallet, the two went into direct confrontation, but 076-2 was left in shock as she managed to avoid all of his strikes and losing his eyesight on her she hit him on his head with her mallet. While 076-2 regained himself, Lolly used her powers to make the Hume level of one of his swords normal with the surrounding Hume level and used it to replace her hammer. 076-2 became angry at her using one his sacred blades and went full in on her and charged into her as he began spinning his swords at an accelerated speed. However, as his blades stroked Lolly's blade the sudden halt caused 076-2's wrists to violently shatter. He went to use his legs to trip her over and began pounding on her, but as he lunged on her with the intent of killing her with his mouth Lolly used her cuckoo clock bird embedded in her head to gouge one of his eyes out. This caused enough distractions to allow Lolly to duck between his legs and use his loincloth to wrap his head and his arms. 076-2 tore the part of the loincloth that wrapped his head and headbutted Lolly who was recording the battle with her phone. As he charged to her again, Lolly dodged and while doing so sliced 076-2's right leg, sending tumbling to the ground. 076-2 was able to get on his left leg and hopping towards Lolly, but as she easily avoided him he decided to yield. But when Lolly mentioned her friend Iris Dark, 076-2 was reminded of SCP-105 and became enraged once again and after freeing his arms from his cape he leaped towards her to crush her, leaving Lolly to impale him with her sword. She then lowered him to his knee and after warning him of never coming to her circus again she twisted the blade embedded inside his body and gouged his remaining eye out, killing him and leaving him to reform inside SCP-076-1 in Site 25b.
After waking up again, 076-2 was able to evade the corridor again and get into the main area of the containment zone where began causing destruction throughout the site. On-site agents tried to deter him to no avail as he killed with not much effort and soon finally managed to get outside. However, he was approached by a man introducing himself as Captain Giancarlo De Luca of MTF Beta-6 who was equipped with his own special sword. The two soon began fighting each other, with 076-2 becoming impressed by the skill of Captain De Luca as the latter quickly dodged the former's attacks, but De Luca himself saw 076-2's fighting technique as flawed. By dodging De Luca was able to strike 076-2 several times, greatly injuring him while he himself remained unharmed, causing 076-2 to become frustrated and angrier. Eventually, 076-2 grew too weak to fight due to losing too much blood, allowing De Luca to kill him.
One day, a level-3 researcher from the Chinese branch of the Foundation, Dorothy Zhang, formed a project to neutralize 076-2. She and other members of the staff filled the corridor where SCP-076-2 entered after exiting SCP-076-1 with amnestics making SCP-076-2 forget his death by the hand of SCP-073. This plan worked as after being exposed to the amnestics he became docile. Speaking in his original ancient language he requested a farm and didn't attack any personnel who disguised themselves as biblical characters in order to safely interact with 076-2.
However, he then asked to meet his brother, but his request was denied. After two months, he again asked to meet SCP-073, this time more furiously. Realizing he was being lied to, SCP-076-2 breached containment and finally reunited with SCP-073. SCP-073 immediately apologized to SCP-076-2 and asked his brother for forgiveness, but SCP-076-2 had no idea what he was talking about. The brothers reformed their relationship and SCP-076-2 began aging with the speed of a normal human. As years went on, SCP-076-2 eventually died of old age, and didn't come back through SCP-076-1, causing the Foundation to reclassify SCP-076 as neutralized.
maybe god will forgive you if we both begged
One day the Foundation asked SCP-073 to reunite with his brother and after three days of thinking about it he agreed to meet him, and following three more days of preparation 073 was ready to talk to 076-2 inside a confined white room. When 073 tried to talk to 076-2 through his coffin, 076-2 awoke and as expected immediately tried to decapitate his brother which resulted in his own death. Following this, 076-2 would get out of his coffin every two days and try to kill 073 to no avail, but after two months of trying he asked his brother why he was here, but before 073 could answer 076-2 again attempted to kill him. After another month of trying to kill 073 and asking the same question without expecting an answer, 073 began singing to 076-2 their mother's lullabies while he rested inside his coffin. This prompted 076-2 to properly ask his brother the reason why he killed him and left him behind to which 073 responded by explaining that he was immature and jealous back then but through time he had become more wise and extremely remorseful of his actions and now just wanted to apologize. 076-2 initially tried to respond by attempting to kill 073 again, but was overwhelmed by sadness and eventually the two brothers finally embraced one another before crumbling to dust.
SCP-001 (Djoric-Dmatix Proposal)
Shortly after emerging from SCP-076-1, SCP-076-2 was approached by SCP-001-011, a member of a group of thirty six anomalous individuals who can neutralize anomalies without harming the individuals involved. After encountering 001-011, 076-2 was overcome with hysterical laughter and crying before asking him if his brother forgave him to which 001-011 answered with yes. Afterwards 076-2 lost all of his anomalous traits and bloodlust and was reclassified as neutralized and moved to a less secured containment.
When We Came Home
During the destructive attack of the Scarlet King and his army on the universe, SCP-076-2 was finally face to face with his brother SCP-073. Knowing that there was no other way, the two brothers fought each other for the last time which ended in the death of both of them. It is unknown what happened to them following the defeat of the Scarlet King at the hands of Isabel Wondertainment.
The Stars Do Not Wait For You
When the reality bender known as SCP-1915 became the all destructive entity known as the “Absence”, SCP-076-2 and SCP-073 were among the SCPs used by the Foundation to try to stop the entity from destroying the entire Earth, but none of them succeeded. During their final moments together the two brothers finally reconciled with one another, before being killed by the Absence. Following this encounter with SCP-073 and SCP-076-2 and seeing them embracing each other, the Absence was reminded about his own relationship with his late brother.
One day, for unknown reasons, every single anomaly which ever existed was either neutralized or normalized, much to the shock of all of the GoIs. This also included SCP-076 with SCP-076-1 being left completely empty with no trace of SCP-076-2 who was never seen again following this event.
When numerous gods began attacking Earth, including SCP-343 and the Gate Guardian, both 076 and 073 were secured by the Foundation as the current apocalypse was foretold in the Gate Guardian's transmission from the future which stated that both of the anomalies were to be secured.
When the mythological Surtr and his army of jötnar began attacking the Pelee island, in which the Foundation's Reliquary Area-27 was located, the Foundation decided to help the Asgardian gods and GOC forces defeat the monsters. As Surtr was joined by Garmr, Jörmungandr and the army from Naglfar, the Foundation had the Norse god Ullr use his power of archery to throw SCP-076-1 at the Naglfar boat, damaging the main deck. As a jötunn was inspecting the coffin, 076-2 broke out of it and immediately killed the monster before proceeding to kill countless draugr. However, despite their best effort, the Asgardians, the Foundation and the Coalition became overwhelmed by their enemies and began losing many of their soldiers, including 076-2 whose limbs were dismembered and his coffin was crushed by Hrym's hammer, permanently killing him.
Starch and Cream
One day, the Foundation lost control of SCP-871, leading to the cakes multiplying so much that they quickly covered the entire world. SCP-076's chamber was completely filled with instances of SCP-871, causing 076-2 to be suffocated after exiting SCP-076-1 and not being able to escape.
An ending is only tragic if there is no one left to appreciate the beauty that came before.
Some time in the future the world was destroyed with the entirety of humanity gone. SCP-076-2 had been absent in the event due to being inside 076-1. After emerging from his sarcophagus he found the site containing him destroyed the only one there to greet him was Dr. Bright who intended to kill 076-2 as per usual. However, during their confrontation, SCP-963 ended up on 076-2's body, causing Bright to possess 076-2. With this new body Bright was able to utilize 076-2's powers and set out to go to SCP-2000 in Yellowstone Park in order to restore civilization, using his newfound powers to subdue 682 and ride it. It is unknown what happened to 076-2 after Bright arrived to Yellowstone Park, defeated SCP-079 and activated SCP-2000, but it can be presumed that Bright gave up 076-2's body, allowing him to reform inside 076-1.
|“||I have been patient with you because you were not worth my time, but should you continue, I will pull you apart, simply to cease your incessant nattering. Tell your superiors this. The only reason I agreed to this imprisonment is because I, for some fleeting moments, believed that you may lead me to something worthwhile with which to amuse myself. And if you all continue to irritate me with worthless, trivial tests, I will find every member of this organization, and everyone ever associated with this organization, locate each and every single one of them, and rip them limb from limb.||„|
|~ SCP-076-2 to Doctor Angela Langley from "Of Able".|
Hevel was originally a caring, honorable and selfless man who worshipped the All-Mighty and protected his people and land from outside threats. However, after Hevel was murdered by his own dear brother during the war against the Daevites, after he returned to life he changed profoundly, becoming somewhat cold and asocial. This condition was worsened after Hevel was corrupted by the Daevites and the Scarlet King, degenerating into a vengeful, bloodthirsty monster serving the evil god. Thankfully, Hevel's inner good was still there and he was able to overcome his corruption and used his reality-restructuring powers to deny the Scarlet King his victory.
Hevel however, was not returned to his former self, and still harbored hatred towards his brother for killing him. Hevel's bloodlust overwhelmed him and killed any person he came across for his own enjoyment. Although greatly enjoying the act of killing, he took no pleasure in causing pain, and was seemingly asexual as he felt no love, attraction to any individual or interest in romantic subjects. Despite this he seemingly has made friendships with several Foundation personnel such as Adrian Andrews, and fellow SCPs such as SCP-105 and SCP-507, but it was apparent that these friendships meant nothing to him as he betrayed them and resumed his usual killing spree. However, he apparently has formed some sort of attachment to 105 as he mentioned her after the Foundation dissolved in a future timeline, and reacted in anger when Li'l Lollipop mentioned her friend with the same name Iris. Although he had agreed to work as a member of the MTF, he simply joined just to seek thrill and not to help.
According to Researcher Sebastian Hardin, the main reason why SCP-076-2 is a murderous psychopath is because he is actually a young mentally underdeveloped teenager who didn't pass much time in the outside world due to being locked inside of 076-1 most of the time. 076-2 is always angry because no one was able to beat him, similar to an edgelord, and Hardin believed that if 076-2 underwent psychotherapy sessions then they could help him develop as a person and take away his bloodlust. Herman Fuller believed that 076-2 after seeing that he was unable to get his revenge on his brother due to the latter's properties he went mad and decided to kill everyone else instead.
There are tales in which 076-2 returns to his former self and is somewhat forgiven for his actions, redeeming himself and become a good man once again.
SCP-076-2 was described as standing eight feet tall, being 1.96 m in height and weighing 81.65 kg. He resembles a lean Semitic human in his late 20s, possessing primitive features, a wide nose, strong jaw, crooked, thin and angular teeth, long matted stringy black hair, gray eyes, and tone olive skin. His body is covered in scarlet tattoos depicting arcane and occult symbols in form of demonic faces seemingly of Daevite origin. When 076-2 gets out of SCP-076-1, he is always nearly naked save for a hide of black or crimson loincloth covering him.
Powers and Abilities
SCP-076-2 as Hevel was a skilled warrior and tactician wielding the Tumbling blade which he used to protect his people. He was also an expert combatant having knowledge of various forms of martial arts. After he was corrupted by the black magic of the Daevites and the Scarlet King, becoming Ab-Leshal, he was transformed into some sort of a demigod, having achieved the power to summon bladed weaponry similar to his blade from the Old Gods's dimension of the Darkness Below, and a more superior strength, speed, stamina and durability. He also gained some sort of immortality as he could be resurrected through SCP-076-1, and was not affected by an age accelerating anomaly, and he proved to be resistant to mind manipulation as he was not affected by SCP-668. With his newfound powers Ab-Leshal was capable of fracturing Mekhane, banishing Nahash, fighting alongside the King's Leviathans, defeating Moloch, and was not affected by his brother's curse as he was able to rip his limbs from his body. He was also able to fight SCP-682 for an extended period of time, both delivering to each other a great amount of damage leaving Hevel to use his own intestines as weapons against the monster. A Foundation doctor once theorized that similar to 682, 076-2 is actually a projection or manifestation of a higher power which existed outside of reality and cannot be comprehended by normal minds.
However, after defecting the Scarlet King's forces he lost some of his black powers, but through the All-Mighty gained access to the Thorn, a weapon made out of the same material as his weapons, and the Flood both of which granted Hevel massive energy and reality manipulation powers. With this new powers Hevel was able to stop the Scarlet King by destroying the entirety of the universe and rebuilding it from scratch. In the new universe, Hevel lost access to the Thorn and the Flood and was left with SCP-076-1, his normal weaponry and the Daevite magic. He once again became a mindless killing machine, not taking in consideration anything and only focussing on killing which allowed his targets to sometimes outsmart him. Despite this, when he is not in his berserker mode SCP-076-2 shows great intellect, being a fast learner and capable of training others. As the Foundation kept eliminating him everytime he became active, it was established that SCP-076-2 aside of possessing superhuman speed and strength, he possessed also above average resistance to damage as he was able to survive multiple direct shots to the head before dying and superior lung capacity to normal humans as he had managed to survive an hour without oxygen before asphyxiating. Dr. Kondraki was able to defeat 076-2 in a fencing match, while forming the rules. When 076-2 confronted SCP-4606, 4606 was able to traumatize 076-2 thanks to his fear-based powers leaving 076-2 to return to 076-1. 076-2 was also utterly massacred by Li’l Lollipop, and Captain De Luca, and in the realities of SCP-5000 and Timeline I-592, it is mentioned that despite his power he was no match for Prof. Crow's Olympia and the Knight of Flowers who easily defeated him.
|“||Come now, my young researcher, do you expect me to expose all of the secrets so easily?||„|
|~ SCP-343 not revealing the nature of SCP-073 and SCP-076-2.|
In this fan-made, non-canon series, SCP-076-2 does not appear, but is briefly mentioned in a video where a Foundation member interviews SCP-343. When the interviewer asks if SCP-073 and SCP-076-2 are truly the sons of Adam and Eve, SCP-343 refuses to answer.
Iris Through the Looking-Glass
SCP-076 is briefly featured in the light novel Iris Through the Looking-Glass. He is one of the many SCPs which are encountered by SCP-105-C during the latter's travels
- SCP-076-2's nature of killing might have been inspired by his work as shepherd from the biblical Abel. In another account, it is said that after he was killed by his brother Abel's blood cried from the ground for vengeance, and it is also said that he would rise from the ground and kill all of Cain's descendants.
- As noted in "Habil and Qabil", the SCP Foundation (and its authors) have gotten the character's name wrong, as his name should have been "Abel" and not "Able".
- Although it is possible that the name change might have been intentional, since "el" means "of God" and 076-2 seemingly doesn't affiliate himself with God anymore.
- SCP-076-2 had fought SCP-682 at least twice in the tales "The Warrior and the Dragon" and "Archived Incident 076-2_682", and "Lord Blackwood and the Great Tarasque Hunt of '83" and despite delivering grave damage to the monster, was ultimately defeated both times.
- In SCP-777-J's article 076-2 and 682 were fighting again before being interrupted by 777-J.
- In the tale "Zyn: kaiju butterfly ninja master", when 682 went on another rampage it killed and devoured Able several times.
- In "Follow the Keter", 076-2 and 682 decide to instead of fighting physically, they would do a rap battle similar to the other rap battle that 682 did with SCP-1548-EX. In the end 076-2 won causing 682 to pounce on him, until he was dead.
- In "Knee-Deep In The Keter", a story modeled after the Doom series as part of "Project Crossover", 076-2 is summoned to fight 682 again.
- SCP-076-2 was responsible for the death of Dr. Jack Bright causing his soul to be trapped inside SCP-963.
- In the tale "An ending is only tragic if there is no one left to appreciate the beauty that came before." it portrays Bright having a grudge for 076-2 trapping him inside 963, and every time 076-2 gets out of 076-1 Bright is there most of the times to kill him.
- In the tale "A Keter Kinda Christmas" it's revealed that a drunken Able also killed Bright's grandmother by accidentally running her over.
- SCP-2799, an artifact made out of an amalgamation of a pocket watch, a compass, a sextant and a spyglass, capable of locating and predicting the manifestation of different anomalies, warned a D-Class about Bright's death at the hands of 076-2, but due its cryptic nature the Foundation failed to understand its warning.
- It is unknown if SCP-076-2 has any connection to SCP-5998 who identifies himself as God, or SCP-2746 which is presumed to be the Garden of Eden.
- When 076-2 confronted SCP-729-J, a powerful plush bunny, he was terrified of it and instead of summoning his iconic sword, he instead summoned a flamethrower to burn the cursed toy. However, after seeing that it would not die, SCP-076-2 retreated back to SCP-076-1 where he curled up into a ball and began crying, similar to SCP-303 after its own interaction with 729-J.
- In SCP-5555, it is revealed that the Administrator of the Foundation, and other leaders of the other GOIs are actually powerful immortal beings who use the SCP universe and its inhabitants as just a playboard game with roleplaying for their own entertainment, and after one of them wins, the game starts over and the universe resets, but with the with major differences, such as Able being a gun toting warrior in the previous game before becoming a bladed warrior with tattoos in the current one.
- In the "Aces and Eights" canon, a universe in which the SCP Foundation is set in the Old Wild West, SCP-076-2 was a soldier named Sergeant Abe Kane who was killed during the Second Battle of New York, and went on to partially possess the body of his brother Jacob Kane. After Jacob died Abe would go on to possess his body and summon a pair of guns instead of swords until he himself died allowing Jacob to be revived in his own body continuing the cycle.
- When the Foundation used SCP-978 to take a photo of 076-2, the picture showed him in a pastoral landscape tending to a herd of pigs, while a city burned in the background and other pigs seemingly eating the remains of 073.
- Dr. Bright was not allowed to challenge 076-2 in unwinnable games such as tic-tac-toe, or engage him in online arguments.
- SCP-507 also tried to play a fifty round game of tic-tac-toe with Able, but this was also denied by the high ranking researchers.
- Dr. Bright tried to convince the Foundation staff that 076-2 was Kratos.
- In the tale "Oh-Fucking-Seventy-Six", Foundation agent Max Lombardi personally doesn't believe that 076-2 is the biblical Abel.
- When SCP-076 was first created by author Adam Pathos Krow, there was a relatively low reception on the character, as he was regarded as a Mary Sue villain and was even compared to Gilgamesh from the Fate series, despite being a completely original creation. Because of this the article was rewritten with the help of author DrClef in order to make it stand out more and fix the problem.
- MTF Omega-7 was also similarly disliked by the writers due to the inclusion of 076-2 with 105 resulting in fan interpretation, which is why it was disbanded in-universe and also because it was a reminder of the shameful era of the Wiki.
- In the tale "Volume One of 'Lost Wanderers'" in the Wanderer's Library site, it is revealed that after Able's death his spilled blood mixed with the ground and resulted in the creation of the golem-like creature SCP-173.
- The tale "The Summer King" features an alternate telling of SCP-076 which is instead tied to Paganism of France. SCP-076-B is a humanoid resembling an European man who gets revived inside SCP-076-A, a zone of ground where different trees grow. In every solar solstice people need to kill him with weapons grown from the trees in order to avoid severe climate change. It is theorised that this phenomenon is a result of God wanting people to symbolically reject their pagan roots.
- In SCP-001 (WMDD's proposal), it is briefly mentioned that General Bowe and the Foundation tried to create a clone army out of SCP-076-2's genetic material. This subject seemingly hasn't been elaborated since.
- When SCP-076-2 tasted a drink infused with SCP-447, he didn't thought much of it, but after learning its effects on dead bodies he decided to stay away from it, due to his affiliation with dead bodies.
- In "PROJECT 4533", after SCP-076 had been claimed by the Office For The Reclamation Of Islamic Artifacts, it is shown that the murderous Able was fabricated by the Foundation in order to keep his true nature a secret, and that Able is actually Zoroaster and he is seen as kind and respectful, capable of manifesting plant life and suffers from amnesia in opposition to his brother who is depicted as a representation of Ahriman.
- SCP-076 was mentioned in the "End of Death" canon, but it is unknown what happened to him after everyone became unkillable.
- For April Fools 2020, SCP-076's article was changed for that day in which the main difference was that 076-2 was a anastatica tumbleweed as part of the "Super Cool Plants" theme.
- In SCP-5000's timeline in which the Foundation declared war on humanity, it is mentioned that SCP-076-2 was helping the GOC by fencing off the Foundation's attackers in Ganzir, but even he was eventually overwhelmed.
- When text-based SCPs, SCP-732 and SCP-4028 were introduced to the existence of SCP-076-2, they fought and beat a fictionalized version of 076-2 before becoming friends with their respective version.
- In her author page Fantem assigned SCP-076 the song "You're Going Down" by The Sick Puppies.
- SCP-076-2's portrayal in the tale "Beneath Two Trees" was partially based on Karsa Orlong from Steven Erikson's Book of the Fallen series. The tale "Prometheus and the Eagle" which describes SCP-076-2's experience of being endlessly tormented and killed by Foundation personnel was partially inspired by the short story "Through the Tunnel".
- After his own circus turned on him, Herman Fuller thought to replace them with SCPs, with his main attraction being SCP-076-2, planning to control him using SCP-1921.
- In the "Classical Revival" continuity, Dr. Clef, Able's brother in this continuity, was able to remove the Daevite curse set on 076-2, using a counterspell with the help other participants.
- In the "Unfounded" canon, a universe in which the SCP Foundation never formed, Able was seen in the canon's first tale in which he was used by the GOC to help them in neutralizing threats similar to his time in Omega-7, but eventually went into a rampage before being taken down by GOC operatives.
- When SCP-076-2 was exposed to SCP-316, a bronze carbide lamp which emits a white light which drains the colours from nonreflective objects and causes nausea and depression to people, SCP-076-2 didn't react the same and instead became extremely bored and dispassionately killed nearby personnel.
- In "The Rest of the Story", a tale in which the characters of the SCP universe are all self-aware, 076-2 is thrown out of "Club CB" by SCP-049, since 076-2 doesn't appear in SCP: Containment Breach.
- In the "Fragments" page in the section where it described the idea of revealing that SCP-106 was actually Dr. Wondertainment's Mr. Scary, it also suggested that SCP-076-2 could actually be Mr. Mad.
- When Dr. Bright was chosen to unlock SCP-????-J's new lock form, in his first attempt he needed to beat both 076-2 and James Talloran in a match of SCP-3301 to which he succeeded.
- SCP-4793 was created mainly to criticize the character depiction of SCP-076-2.
- In the alternate world shown by SCP-2238 in which several historical event went different from what really happened, including the war between the SCP Foundation and the Global Occult Coalition, SCP-076-2 was used by the Foundation during the war to slaughter many citizens of Russia. His slaughter was witnessed by a single surviving member of Gamers Against Weed.
- When the Foundation's Department of Multiverse Analysis began pulling webpages from alternate universes, they came across a Wikipedia article about a musical called "Containment Breach The Musical". This musical features multiple SCPs and Foundation researchers played by actors, including SCP-076-2 who is played by an actor named Tom Stone.
- SCP-079 is aware of SCP-076-2's existence and wanted to learn more about him.
- It is unknown how 079 became aware of 076-2, but it is possible that SCP-682, 079's closest friend, told it about him, since they have fought each other several times. Or SCP-076-2 was the one who caused the containment breach which forced personnel to put 079 in 682's chamber.
- In Chapter 2 of SCP-069-J, a DVD recovered by SCP-507, which contains a Japanese-style "dating-sim" visual novel titled "The Sisters of Cheyenne Point" by "Superstar Catalyst Project", SCP-076-2 is portrayed as the Cheyenne Point Academy's troublemaker and delinquent, and is also jealous of his brother's popularity.
- Dr. Bright once tried to make an anatomically-correct body pillow modeled after SCP-076-2.
- Bright also tried to take 076-2 and the rest of Omega-7 to SCP-333-J, an anomalous bar called Skippy's Corner Pub. However, he was prevented yet again by the Foundation, and Bright isn't allowed to take any member of Omega-7 to SCP-333-J, nor is he allowed to refer to 076-2 as a "vampire".
- An action figure of SCP-076-2 which was equipped with various outfits, accessories and a carrying case resembling SCP-076-1, was listed as a merchandise in SCP-000-J, a sale magazine for various SCPs. When 076-2 found out about this he showed great distaste in the product.
- Dr. Lament used SCP-5555-J, a machine which creates clones of people in a chibi version, to create a chibi clone of SCP-076-2 named Mini-076. Just like the original, this clone went on a rampage and nearly breached containment before being killed 076-2 who was angered at the fact that they created a clone of him. In order to escape 076-2's wrath Lament put the blame on his assistant Ryan who was subsequently killed by 076-2.
- Mention of SCP-076-2 and SCP-682 for unknown reasons greatly agitate SCP-182, a scarred, mute and deaf man who can enter the minds of other people and can also induce hallucinations in those people.
- Elder Rockwell of the Children of the Scarlet King has expressed great hatred towards both Cain and Abel when preaching.
- SCP-6076 is a spiritual successor to SCP-076-2 as they are both barbarians who from time to time go on a rampage to kill anyone they encounter and are both based on mythological figures as 6076 is based on the demigod Cú Chulainn.
- In the CK-class event of SCP-6140 which undid all fabricated reality written by SCP-140-A and bring the real current nation of the Daevites, the Republic of Daevastan, SCP-076-2/Ab-Leshal was revealed to have actually been a local Daevastani hero who alongside Qayin led the very first slave revolt which overthrew the daevas in the past, and had nothing to do with the biblical Abel. It is unknown if SCP-076 ceased to exist following SCP-6140.
- According to stormbreath, one of SCP-6140's coauthors, SCP-140-A used the alias Ab-Leshal Curix since he loved his original character of SCP-076-2.
- SCP-335-076, a disc which is part of a set of 150 discs which contained the entire internet, was named "076: Abel" which contained an undisclosed site or sites. The personnel overseeing the objects also found it disturbing that the disc shared the same number and name as 076-2.
- On SCP-566, a calendar of 2009 which can change its bold words into their definitions when tapped by someone, the date January 15th of 2009 contained the the bold words "scabbard, Able's". When Researcher Eisenberg tapped the words the calendar explained that it meant to refer to an arse and that 076-2 was bound by someone and was able to materialize swords out of nowhere.
- In the tale "The Beginning Of The End", which is an in-universe fanfiction written by SCP-732, SCP-076 was a supernatural spirit which could possess someone if the host was inscribed with a Sumerian symbol.
- In "NIGHTFALL" canon, SCP-076-2 is a bit different from his mainstream counterpart. This version possesses blond hair, dark grey skin, jade tattoos, muscles, wore Sumerian clothing, wielded a jade blade which he carried inside a sheath attached to his belt. He is imprisoned inside a rock which would release him only when fractured. This version is more benevolent, though still prone to violence, and became an acquaintance with Magnus Kinslow, accompanying the latter in his journey through Xerophylla.
Canon SCP Beings
Old Gods' Servants
SCPs In Video Games