|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Hello! I'm Princess Blossom. Are you my prince?||„|
|~ SCP-137's current form|
SCP-137, also referred to as The Real Toy, is a Euclid-class object under the SCP Foundation's containment. It is an enigmatic being that possesses toys and toy-like objects and manifests as real versions of the item in question.
Behavior and Procedure
SCP-137 was first brought to the Foundation's attention after a series of anomalous deaths of children. Foundation personnel found it in the form of a pony in a nearby wilderness and were able to tranquilize and capture it.
SCP-137 possesses toys and toy-like objects, and transforms them into real versions of the objects in question. For example, if SCP-137 possesses a toy soldier, the toy will transform into a real, living soldier with a violent personality. If it possesses a toy lion, it will transform into a real lion.
However, SCP-137 is unintelligent, as it lacks long-term memory and no capacity for learning or abstract thinking; its mind and personality is completely dependent on its form, which is in and of itself limited to the characteristics that a child might perceive.
Currently, SCP-137 inhabits a princess doll, transforming it into a real woman in royal garments waiting for her prince and talking about her castle.
SCP-137 is kept in a locked room with enough materials to entertain and satisfy its current form.persona. It is fed three meals a day. However, none of the toys or even toy-like objects are allowed within 500 meters of its containment.
Several tests were conducted to test the capabilities of SCP-137's abilities.
- Toy jet: transformed into a real jet preparing for takeoff, causing massive damage to the facility.
- Toy race car: raced around the facility crashing into walls.
- Crocodile keychain fob: transformed into a real saltwater crocodile and killed fourteen staff members.
- Toy soldier: transformed into a real, violent soldier that opened fire on personnel, killing five.
- Toy police officer: attempted to arrest and interrogate personnel, and shot two.
- Stuffed panda: transformed into a real giant panda and hugged a researcher, breaking three ribs.
- Plastic construction bricks: transformed into a series of real bricks of different materials.
- Yo-yo: did not transform, but made the yo-yo move on its own and perform tricks, even when away from human contact.
- Scientist action figure: began ranting about its intelligence, but did not provide examples or proof.
Canon SCP Beings
SCPs In Video Games