|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Play with me.||„|
|~ Sally's catchphrase.|
Sally Maryam Williams, or simply known as Sally is the main protagonist of the Creepypasta story titled "Play With Me", and the deuteragonist of the spinoff, "Wanna Play?". In the latter, she is implied to be affiliated with Slenderman, possibly being one of his Proxies.
"Play with Me" takes place on a summer in the 60s where a sweet 8-year-old girl named Sally was enjoying her day like any other day. However, she soon found herself plunged into a nightmare when her abusive Uncle Johnny comes to visit. Uncle Johnny raped her multiple times, threatening her not to tell anyone or else. However, she eventually caved in and told her parents something was wrong, but they dismissed it as a nightmare before she could go into any details or tell them what Johnny did. However, Johnny heard her trying to confess and, tricking her parents into thinking he'd take her to the store, drove her to a park and killed her by smashing in the side of her head with a rock after beating her up.
Ever since then, Sally continues to haunt her old house scaring the living daylights out of its older residents and happily playing with its younger ones.
In "Wanna Play?", Sally befriends the protagonist, a little boy named Jesse Harris who loves marbles. One night, his father Phillip Harris loses his job and comes home angry. After getting incredibly drunk, he goes up to Jesse's room and rapes him, as well as gouging his eyes so that he can't see. However, Sally witnesses the assault and tells Jesse that "Daddy Slendy" can help him get his sight back. She then cuts out what's left of his eyes, and gets him to put two marbles in their place. "Daddy Slendy" proceeds to give Jesse his sight back and, although we don't see him, he's almost certainly The Slender Man, implying that Sally has become a Proxy. Sally then convinces Jesse to kill Phillip (with more than a little help from "Daddy Slendy"' s influence), telling him that he must be "put down" like the dog he is. This leads to Jesse murdering Phillip by shoving marbles down his throat and cutting out his eyes. In the final scene, Uncle Johnny wakes up and sees Sally and Jesse (who is now a Proxy like Sally) playing in his room. Sally looks up and says "Hello Uncle Johnny" as the story ends. Although we don't know what happened next, it can be assumed that Sally killed Uncle Johnny for what he did to her.
Sally is a kind, silly, playful and somewhat manipulative trickster. She can get jealous over small things, such as "new people" getting to know her playmates, believing they are trying to take them away from her. She likes having most of the attention, usually trying to outdo someone for it, which comes down to her being a trickster. Despite being wary around most adults, loving to scare/prank people and throwing the occasional ghostly destructive temper tantrum, she is mostly a neutral gal towards everyone. Whoever can blame her is that she is a kid after all. However, she also has a hatred for abuse by adults, stemming from her own experience with Uncle Johnny. After implicitly becoming a Proxy, she uses her newfound power to act on this hatred, helping Jesse kill his father and killing Uncle Johnny off-screen.
- She always carries her teddy bear, Charlie around.
- She likes coloring, dolls, Charlie , girly things like dresses and makeup, anything pink, playing any kind of games, scaring people, watching cartoons, pranking and chocolate milk.
- She dislikes mentions of her uncle, killing, spiders, other people getting more attention than her, getting in trouble, getting in the way of anyone, the forest at night, dismissive parents and being abandoned.
- If she sees someone bad (and she knows it) getting hurt then she will find some kind of twisted satisfaction out of it, though she won't participate in it. If it is someone nice or not bad at all, she will probably look away, cry and/or attempt to help them even when she knows it is futile.
- Though she is portrayed as more of a mischievous anti-villain in the original story, some later adaptations and retellings have portrayed her as a more violent and vengeful spirit.
- The story has received negative reception for its bad handling of the concept of rape and has been removed from the Creepypasta Wiki.
Notable Creepypasta Villains
Story Creepypasta Villains
Movie & Series Creepypasta Villains
Music Creepypasta Villains
Video Game Creepypasta Villains