|“||The Scientist's technical wizardry allows him to warp in close to his enemies, where he can cause the most damage. He can also drop a Zombie Healing Station for himself and his teammates.||„|
|~ Scientist's stickerbook description.|
The Scientist is one of the secondary antagonists of the Plants vs. Zombies franchise. He is an undead scientist who takes parts of fighting plants.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
The Scientist made his first appearance in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare as one of the playable characters on the Zombies' side. His primary weapon is the Goo Blaster.
In Battle for Neighborville, he is a playable character of the Support class.
Plants vs. Zombies: Heroes
The Scientist returned in Plants vs. Zombies: Heroes as two separate cards:
|“||Wishes the Mad Chemist would stop copying his hairstyle.||„|
|~ Gadget Scientist's card description.|
|“||He's not so much "mad" as he is "mildly annoyed".||„|
|~ Mad Chemist's card description.|
- Dr. Toxic
- Marine Biologist
- Dr. Chester
- Computer Scientist
Powers and Abilities
- Goo Blaster: It is a weapon that shoots out multiple spreading projectiles at plants.
- Heal Beam of Science: Scientist can heal a targeted zombie after activating this ability.
- Warp: Scientist can teleport forward at a few meters in distance.
- Energy Warp: He can become invincible with this ability, however, he cannot jump or attack in this state.
- Cheesy Warp: It is similar to the warp but can deal 30 damages to plants after he reaches his destination.
- Zombie Heal Station: A healing station that can heal zombies around it and can deal damages to plants after self-destruct.
- Armored Heal Station: A station that is slower than its predecessor, but has higher health than it.
- Cheetah Heal Station: A Chester version of the Heal Station, it can heal zombies at a faster rate but self-destruct faster.
- Armored Bling Station: It is similar to the Armored Heal Station but bling-colored.
- Sticky Explody Ball: A ball that explodes and deals damages to plants within its radius.
- Mega Heal Bomb: A ball that heal zombies within a large radius.
- Sticky Cheetah Ball: A ball that deals more damages than the Sticky Explody Ball.
- Sticky Healy Thingy: He throws a delayed explosive that sticks and heal all zombies in an area.
- Healing Hose: A healing spray that heals nearby zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies comics
The Scientist appeared in the Garden Warfare comics as one of the zombies who takes parts in fighting plants.
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Scientist appeared as a plush toy in the Crew Quarters of the Tempest.
- It was revealed that Scientist's gadgets were created by himself. This could mean that he has some sort of intelligence, despite being a zombie.
- One of his variants, the Computer Scientist, is the only non-party variant who plays a jam while using a special ability.
- His special ability is Crunch Mode, which allows him to see enemies easier in digital form. Also, 8-bit Jam plays during this ability.
- In Battle for Neighborville, if one looks closely, his name tag says Branez, which could be his real name.