|“||Sharks are nothing like pigs!||„|
|~ Scott's famous quote.|
Scott is a major character in the Total Drama series. He served as the main antagonist in Total Drama Revenge of the Island before returning as a contestant who serves as an minor antagonist, but also plays an anti-villain role of Total Drama All-Stars. In the latter season, he is still nasty but displays a much softer side.
He was voiced by James Wallis.
Scott is a devious teenager who will do anything to win since he has the ability to get people to do what he want them to do. His favorite music is Kan’Ya East, his favorite colors are blue and green, his favorite movie is Animal Place and he can eat anything as long as Chef doesn’t cook it. He once dreamed he tried to get rid of his team to win. His best childhood memory was the very first time he got his parents to argue. His most embarrassing moment at school was when he co-operated with someone else. He once had a lemonade stand, where he forced his neighbors to buy some. Scott likes telling people what to do, so in the future he would love to be a CEO. He never seems interested to be with a girl, since loonies to the floor is just as fun to him. However, despite not being interested in a girl, Scott develops a short-lived romantic relationship with Courtney in Total Drama All-Stars.
Scott may be a country boy who lives to scheme. In his biography, he names his favourite memory from childhood because the first time he caused an argument between his parents. "Scheming Scott", as Chris McLean calls him, is that the main antagonist of his debut season. He loves telling others what to try to, yet states that he enjoys taking orders also (albeit only from certain people). Throughout the season, Scott features a devious mind and makes his team lose intentionally. He is also shown to be highly petty as shown when he eliminates Mike after he no longer has anything to blackmail him with. Despite his manipulative nature, Scott doesn't appear to be particularly intelligent, as shown by his taunting of Fang, or his several injuries. However, in Ice Ice Baby, Dawn implies that Scott features a less devious side to him, which his nasty side is prominent thanks to "not being held enough as a child".
In Total Drama All-Stars, his better side is seen, and Scott's antagonistic role is shrunk an outsized amount. His kinder and more bumbling side is exposed, and he begins to develop a crush on Courtney. From his suffering by Fang, Scott developed a phobia of sharks. Almost like her Duncan Scott is intrigued by Courtney's headstrong personality and grows to understand her bossing him around. Scott still keeps his scheming side but to a lesser extent as he no longer tries to sabotage his team. He displays a weird habit of taking enjoyment in eating disgusting foods. He considers mouldy bread and dirt to be delicacies, even adding the latter as a frozen dessert topping. Scott has shown that he is often slightly lacking in intelligence sometimes, especially in terms of social skills thanks to his sheltered life. Such an example is in The Obsta-Kill Kourse when Mal lies that Alejandro Burromuerto purposely tried to "drive a wedge" between him and Courtney. In response, Scott is confused and asks if he means a wedge of cheese. However, it's possible that he's simply bad with metaphors.
Despite becoming nicer, Scott is still naster towards those he dislikes, particularly Cameron. Furthermore, there have been times where his phobia of sharks ended up resutling in him becoming a hindrance to his team as shown in the first challenges where he refuses to jump.
- Albertha/Al (sister)
- Anne Maria
- Silent B
- Brick - Pawn
- Cameron (most hated enemy)
- Chef Hatchet
- Chris McLean
- Dawn (pawn)
- Manitoba Smith
- Scott is the fifth main antagonist of the Total Drama series, after Heather, Justin, Courtney and Alejandro.
- Both of Scott's eliminations are with someone else.
- Scott is the one of only two characters that does not have black eyebrows, the other being Noah.
- According to Todd Kauffman, Scott is described as the "new Duncan".
- Due to the fact nobody feels sorry for his injuries, it's implied they found out he framed Dawn or hated him so much that they didn't even bother showing any sympathy.
- However, Scott seems to share more similarities with Alejandro Burromuerto, his predecessor.
- Both competed in two seasons.
- Both were the main antagonists of the first season they competed in and relied on dirty tactics to make it far.
- Both were injured so badly in their debut season that they need to be put into robot suits to recover.
- Both were placed on the Villainous Vultures in their second season.
- Both were the contestants to found and use the McLean-Brand Chris Head Invincibility Statue.
- Both have had romantic interactions with Courtney.
- Both were the only two contestants to be exiled twice in Total Drama All-Stars.
- Both of them are saboteurs.
- Both became aware of Mal's existence and barely managed to warn Zoey about the threat before being sabotaged and eliminated. Although at one point Alejandro found out first and attempted to warn him about the threat, but to no approval. Scott only became aware after Mal betrayed him.
- Both made it to the merge in both seasons they competed in.
- Scott seems to be injured a lot during his confessionals.
- Scott seems to have a conflict with the animals.
- Scott is one of five contestants to live on a farm. The other three are Beth, Rodney, Sugar and Ezekiel.
- Scott has caused the most eliminations in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island so far, and the third-highest amount of eliminations of any contestant in the series. He has directly or indirectly eliminated Dakota (both times), B, Dawn and Mike, and also played a role in the eliminations of Staci and Sam.
- He is also the second contestant to get the same contestant eliminated twice in the same season. The first was Courtney in Total Drama Action, where she caused both of Owen's eliminations.
- Scott is the third person shown to enjoy eating Chef's food. The others being Owen and Brick.
- As seen in "Food Fright", Scott may have interest in Courtney finally making him the fifth main antagonist of a series to have an interest with another.
- Scott and Courtney became a couple in "Zeek And Ye Shall Find" but only lasted two hours making this the shortest relationship ever in the series.
- Scott has been injured more times than any other antagonist in the series. He is also one of the most unlucky contestants as far as injures go.
- Scott appears in one Skatoony episode Amusement Park.
- Following Total Drama tradition, Scott suffered a fitting punishment upon being eliminated in the season where he was the main villain; In Scott's case he was repeatedly beaten up by Fang leaving him in a life support suit albeit temporarily. That said, because the worst he did was use Mike before voting him off, many fans thought that his punishment was too harsh. Not helping is that even the most mild-mannered constants laughed at what happened.
- Scott seems to have developed galeophobia/selachophobia, a fear of sharks, after this event.
- However, since Cameron declared he would spend his winnings on all the other contestants in his ending, it is presumed this included Scott, so it appears Cameron is the only one with any sympathy towards him; also, when Cameron pins Lightning, Scott's green light blinks.
- Scott on the Total Drama Wiki
|Chris McLean | Chef Hatchet|
|Heather | Eva | Duncan | Psycho Killer|
|Courtney | Justin | Josh|
|Alejandro Burromuerto | Blaineley | Ezekiel|
|Revenge of the Island|
|Scott | Jo | Anne Maria | Lightning|
|Villainous Vultures | Mal|
|Max | Amy | Scarlett | Sugar | Dave|
|Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race|
|Jacques | Josee | Taylor|
|The Skunk | Mummy | Lenny | Boogersnatchers | Robo Teacher | Winky, Blinky and Steve | Wendel | Sammy | Brightly | Painapple | Gobble Head | Cookronomnomicon|
|Fang | Larry|