|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother? I hurt people.||„|
|~ The Scout introducing himself.|
|~ The scouts most famous quote.|
Jeremy, or also better known as the Scout is a scrapper from Boston, Massachusetts with a baseball bat and a mean attitude. He's the fastest mercenary on the battlefield, and his double jump leaves slower opponents struggling to keep up. Carrying a Scattergun, a metal bat, and a pistol, the Scout is ideal for aggressive fighting and flanking, allowing him to inflict massive close-range damage before dashing away to safety. The Scout is an excellent choice for completing objectives quickly. He captures control points and pushes carts at the rate of 2 players.
He was voiced by Nathan Vetterlein.
Powers and Abilities
- High Mobility: as the fastest class in the game the scout possess great speed and jumping with his great speed he can even outrun a train as seen in meet the scout his speed and jumping also allows the scout to avoid enemy fire and rockets and finish objectives faster then any other class.
- Melee Skills: The scout is shown to be good at the use of melee weapons such as bats and frying pans.
- Marksmanship: Despite his high Mobility the scout is shown to be good with his trusty Scattergun and other primary options aiming and hitting targets at high speed.
- Faster Cap Rates: The scout has x2 cap rates on control points more then any other of the classes.
- Soda Popper
- Baby Face's Blaster
- Back Scatter
- Bonk! Atomic Punch
- Mad Milk
- Mutated Milk
- Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol
- Flying Guillotine
- Frying Pan
- Conscientious Objector
- Freedom Staff
- Bat Outta Hell
- Memory Maker
- Ham Shank
- Necro Smasher
- Crossing Guard
- Prinny Machete
- Holy Mackerel
- Unarmed Combat
- Golden Frying Pan
- Candy Cane
- Boston Basher
- Three-Rune Blade
- Fan O'War
- Wrap Assassin
- The description of the Track Terrorizer tells us that he once tried to go undercover at a high school so he could spy on underage girls, while he was 23.
- According to one of the Spy's domination lines, the Scout is a virgin.
- Expiration Date seems to imply otherwise, however, as there is a short scene which shows the Scout asking a woman to 'do it'. She agreed. However, it is possible that he did something to make himself look silly causing her to break up with him before he could actually get laid, or the scene was just the Scout's bluff, thus remaining a virgin.
- However in TF2 Comics #6, when Scout is with God, it is implied again he is a virgin.
- The Scout is the fastest class in Team Fortress 2, with a base speed of 133%.
- The Scout is the only class that can double jump.
- In TF2 Comics #6, Spy admits he is Scout's father, but he seems to be afraid that he will disappoint Scout, and disguises himself as Tom Jones to do so.
- In Meet the Spy, the BLU Spy managed to uncover photos of the RED Spy making out with the BLU Scout's mother.
- On the other hand, in TF2 Comics #3, the RED Scout wakes up from a nightmare where he exclaims that in the dream, the RED Spy was his father, foreshadowing the reveal.
- In the comic "Ring of Fired", the RED Scout and the RED Spy were both sentenced to hang for criminal activities which neither of them committed.
- His primary weapon is a scattergun, his secondary weapon is a pistol, and his melee weapon is an aluminum baseball bat.
- In TF2 Comics #6, it's revealed that Scout's first name is "Jeremy".
Scout on the Heroes Wiki