This Article Contains Spoilers - WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
|“||I am a person who does not ask for things twice, Commander Atty.||„|
|~ Second Sister to Commander Atty.|
|“||I've carried so much hate for you.||„|
|~ Trilla to Cere Junda.|
Trilla Suduri, better known as The Second Sister, is a minor character in the 2017-2018 Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith comic book series, and the central antagonist of the 2019 video game Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
The Second Sister is a female Inquisitor that served as an Inquisitor during the early stages of the Galactic Empire's reign under Darth Vader's tutelage. She is later assigned with hunting down Cal Kestis, a fugitive Jedi Padawan who survived Order 66 at the beginning of the Jedi Purge, however, she is in addition tasked with hunting down any fugitive or surviving Jedi Knights or Padawans.
In Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, she is voiced by Elizabeth Grullon.
The Second Sister was originally a Jedi in the Jedi Order before she turned to the dark side and became an Inquisitor under Darth Vader for the Galactic Empire.
She was tasked with hunting down Cal Kestis, and with the help of her Purge Troopers, she located the Padawan and proceeded to fight him. She chased him with the Ninth Sister too. During her final battle in the Fortress Inquisitorius, she is defeated by Cak Kestis. When her former master, Cere Junda, attempts to amend with her, Darth Vader appears and prepare to kill Trilla because she failed to kill them. Her last words were for Cere and Cal : "Avenge us." before Vader kills her. Cal and Cere succeed barely to escape Vader and flee.
She was before present at the Inquisitorious Headquarters after successfully completing another mission, and was undertaken by the other Inquisitors and Darth Vader to kill Jedi Master Eeth Koth. After Eeth Koth's death, two of her comrades Inquisitors are killed by Darth Vader for treason.
A member of the deadly Inquisitorius, the Second Sister was ambitious and cruel, relishing in hunting down all Force-sensitive survivors for the Galactic Empire.
- Second Sister's helmet has a slight resemblance to Kylo Ren's helmet.
- Trilla Suduri joining up with the Empire after being kidnapped and tortured is a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome.
- Stockholm Syndrome means that the victim of a kidnapping develop an psychological alliance with the kidnapper.
- Some fans believe the Second Sister to be Barriss Offee, a fallen Jedi Knight from the Star Wars prequel trilogy whose fate following the end of the Clone Wars is currently unknown (at least in the new canon). Considering that Barriss was taken into custody by the Republic before Order 66 was issued and she no longer considered herself a Jedi, it's plausible that she may have been recruited by the Galactic Empire to hunt down her former allies, as the Inquisitorius are stated to have been former Jedi.
- MakingStarWars.net's Jason Ward has furthermore fueled speculation by stating that Barriss will be appearing in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order as a Sister. However, as leaks are not always totally accurate, it's possible that Ward himself is wrong or trying to mislead the fans because his sources are unknown, yet it's important to acknowledge that most leaks MakingStarWars.net provides generally turn to be right.