Shadow Bonnie returns in Five Night's At Freddy's 3 alongside Shadow Freddy but unlike the latter, Shadow Bonnie serves as a protagonist rather than an antagonist by helping what is presumed to be what remains of the Puppet.
Five Night's at Freddy's 2
Shadow Bonnie makes its first appearance in Five Night's at Freddy's 2. Rarely, the player may encounter what appears to be a shadowy, silhouetted version of Shadow Bonnie, with white eyes and teeth, standing on the left side of The Office.
If the player stares at it for too long, it will appear to fade away like Golden Freddy and cause the game to crash. The mobile version, however, freezes the game instead. This hallucination is very much like Shadow Freddy, although it is seen in The Office instead of the Parts/Service room.
Five Night's at Freddy's 3
Shadow Bonnie returns as an important character in Five Night's at Freddy's 3 under the identity of RWQFSFASXC, playing a more non-antagonistic role as opposed to its appearance in the first game. RWQFSFASXC is the second to last key to the puzzle in the quest to free the children that commences at the end of the game.
The player can play RWQFSFASXC's mini-game by double-clicking its plushie on Night 5. Should the player choose to ignore RWQFSFASXC's mini-game or not meet the correct criteria, will in return suffer the continuation of the haunted cycle.
As RWQFSFASXC, the player must complete either of the two Scenarios.
- In Scenario 1, RWQFSFASXC ventures through the room, and exiting through the door.
- In Scenario 2, RWQFSFASXC contacts a crying child, causing the cake to appear and unlocking a child for the Happiest Day mini-game, leaving the final step for The Puppet.
RWQFSFASXC's job is then complete and is not heard of again.
Ultimate Custom Night
Shadow Bonnie returns in Ultimate Custom Night. Instead of being customizable, Shadow Bonnie is randomly spawned in by Dee Dee or Shadow Dee Dee. Once spawned, Shadow Bonnie will darken the office making it practically impossible to physically see any animatronics. Eventually, Shadow Bonnie will disappear, with its effect being undone and Shadow Bonnie not appearing for the rest of the night.
- Shadow Bonnie's true name was proven to be RWQFSFASXC by the game's creator Scott Cawthon, in FNaF's spin-off FNaFWorld
- In FNaFWorld RWQFSFASXC's loading screen is "Say my name!" reference to their name being a random selection of letters.
- Shadow Bonnie was one of the secret surprise characters for Ultimate Custom Night, along with Bonnet, Nightmare Chica, Plushtrap, Minireenas , Lolbit, and Fredbear.
Five Nights at Freddy's 4
Ultimate Custom Night
Five Nights at Freddy's Novel Series