Shadow Bonnie, also known as RXQFSFASXC, is a supporting antagonist in the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise, appearing as a minor antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's 2, a minor protagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's 3, a supporting antagonist in Ultimate Custom Night and a major antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery. Shadow Bonnie is a dark form that haunts both the old and new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, appearing in both FNaF 2 and FNaF 3. Shadow Bonnie takes the form of a silhouetted Toy Bonnie.
Shadow Bonnie returns in Five Nights at Freddy's 3 alongside Shadow Freddy, but unlike the latter, Shadow Bonnie is confirmed as a protagonist rather than a possible antagonist by helping what is presumed to be what remains of the Puppet.
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
Shadow Bonnie makes its first appearance in Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Rarely, the player may encounter what appears to be a shadowy, silhouetted version of Toy Bonnie, with white eyes and teeth, standing on the left side of The Office.
If the player stares at it for too long, it will appear to fade away like Golden Freddy and cause the game to crash. The mobile version, however, freezes the game instead. This hallucination is very much like Shadow Freddy, although it is seen in The Office instead of the Parts/Service room.
Five Nights at Freddy's 3
Shadow Bonnie returns as an important character in Five Nights at Freddy's 3, being an anti-villain as opposed to its appearance in the first game. RWQFSFASXC is the second to last key to the puzzle in the quest to free the children that commence at the end of the game.
The player can play RWQFSFASXC's mini-game by double-clicking its plushie on Night 5. Should the player choose to ignore RWQFSFASXC's mini-game or not meet the correct criteria, it will in return suffer the continuation of the haunted cycle.
As RWQFSFASXC, the player must complete either of the two Scenarios.
- In Scenario 1, RWQFSFASXC ventures through the room, and exiting through the door.
- In Scenario 2, RWQFSFASXC contacts a crying child, causing the cake to appear and unlocking a child for the Happiest Day mini-game, leaving the final step for The Puppet.
RWQFSFASXC's job is then complete and is not heard of again.
Ultimate Custom Night
Shadow Bonnie returns in Ultimate Custom Night. Instead of being customizable, Shadow Bonnie is randomly spawned in by Dee Dee or Shadow Dee Dee. Once spawned, Shadow Bonnie will darken the office making it practically impossible to physically see any animatronics. Eventually, Shadow Bonnie will disappear, with its effect being undone and Shadow Bonnie not appearing for the rest of the night.
Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery
Shadow Bonnie appears in the AR game Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery. He appears when the player collects too much Dark Remnant. The player has to shine the light on him, otherwise, he will jumpscare the player.
- Shadow Bonnie's true name was proven to be RWQFSFASXC in Five Nights at Freddy's World
- In the game, RWQFSFASXC's loading screen is "Say my name!" reference to their name being a random selection of letters.
- Shadow Bonnie was one of the secret characters for Ultimate Custom Night that can be summoned only be Dee-Dee, along with Bonnet, Nightmare Chica, Plushtrap, Minireenas, and Lolbit.
- It is theorized that Shadow Bonnie is a form of Springtrap.
- Shadow Bonnie's name is actually a name created by fans, and not by Scott Cawthon.
- Shadow Bonnie is also theorized to be the apparition of one of the employees who wore the Spring Bonnie suit, which malfunctioned and killed the employee. Thus the suit itself was put in storage.