|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
Sheep Creep is a minor antagonist of Skylanders Trap Team. He is a member of the life element.
He's a regular sheep that has blue eyes and has white fur. whenever he sees someone, he uses his weapons (cork guns and cotton ball explosions).
He first appears (along with The Gulper where he is founded at the soda springs. when he sees the Skylanders, Sheep Creep uses his weapons to defeat them and presumably kill them. however, after he is defeated, he gets captured and trapped in the vortex.
- He's one of the only enemies to not have a character spell (besides his special ability).
- He's one of the only trappable villains that don't speak in the game (the others are Chompy, Buzzer Beak, Bone Chompy, and Grinnade).
- He's the only trappable villain to be defeated with two hits (however, the Gulper is defeated in even less).
- It is mentioned that he was imprisoned for leading a sheep uprising. It is possible that this may be the same uprising seen as a mini game in Skylanders: Giants.
- His evolved coloration is a reference to the "black sheep" phrase
- The term "sheep creep" is used to describe a purposefully constructed gap in the base on a drystone wall.