|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
The Sheriff is a major antagonist in the Madness Combat flash series, serving as the main antagonist of episodes 2 and 3.
In episode 2, the Sheriff is shown avoiding Hank's attempts to kill him. After killing the Sheriff's aides (totaling up to 79 casualties), Hank confronts the Sheriff in his office, preparing to kill him with two shots on the head. However, before Hank could do so, Jesus arrives to the rescue by shooting down Hank on the head, much to the Sheriff's relief and delight.
However, in episode 3, Hank is revived, and he makes through his way killing more of the Sheriff's aides (including Tricky). Just as Hank finally confronts the Sheriff again, he intends to shoot his head off with a shotgun. Eventually, Jesus arrives to the rescue again by stabbing Hank in the chest with his sword. Though it would seemed that Hank has lost, Hank turned the tables by firing his shotgun to kill Jesus. Hank then stabs the Sheriff with Jesus' sword before blowing his head off with the shotgun. Satisfied that he finally killed the Sheriff for good, Hank dies succumbing to his injuries once again, though he would later be revived for the rest of the series.
The creator Krinkels has stated that the Sheriff won't return since he disliked him as an enemy.
Madness : Project Nexus 2
|“||You boys have been making an awful big ruckus in my territory. I don't take too kindly to that.||„|
|~ One of the Sheriff's lines in Madness: Project Nexus 2.|
He supposedly supplied the Nexus Core with weapons and munitions in order to be left alone in his isolated city.
- The Sheriff is shown to be rather cowardly.
- In the Madness Combat animations it is unknown why Hank sought to kill him but in Madness Interactive, it was because he stole his pie. However, it was stated that this only applied to the game.
- He also seems to have very poor aim since he never hit Hank any of the times that he shot at him. This may be because he simply panicked and had no time for a good shot.
- The Sheriff does not have much screen time in either episode that he appears in.
- In Madness: Project Nexus 2 when snooping in one of the computer in the warehouse raid there's messages that were sent by Phobos to the Sheriff mentioning Dr. Hofnarr.