|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|Harley Quinn thinks that this article looks kinda boring, eh? Why not put some categories there to spice it up? |
Help by adding new categories to the article!
Sid Swashbuckle is an antagonist in Paw Patrol. He first appeared (along with his pet dog Arrby) in "Sea Patrol: Pups Save Puplantis".
Sid stands the height of an average adult, and has pale skin with faint freckles, red hair in a ponytail tied with a red string, and green eyes. He wears a black pirate's hat with a gold treasure chest and crossbones symbol on it, and a red bandanna underneath his hat, along with a tan-orange coat with gold trimming covering a black shirt with gray trimming, fastened together with a black belt with a gold buckle. He also wears blue pants with a gold stripe and brown boots with two straps.
Sid is shown to be greedy and power-hungry, and has a large collection of various items in his ship, such as toy trucks, rubber ducks, televisions, electric guitars, bouncy balls, and more. Apart from his greed, Sid appears to have a magpie complex, in that once he sees something and decides he wants it nothing will stop him or dissuade him otherwise, as more than once he's set his eyes on a target and claimed he needed it even if he didn't have a real reason why. He uses Arrby to help him "fetch" the items he wants, no matter how useful they will end up being for him. After he is defeated by the PAW Patrol, he gets very cranky; and an anxious Arrby has to soothe him. However, he does have a soft side, as he's stolen dog treats specifically for Arrby and treats the latter with respect.
Sid is quite loud and he shouts a lot of his lines. He is passionate and expressive, and talks in pirate speech, such as "arr".
Sid is a young adult pirate. He is the captain of the Swashbuckle Sloop. He's known for stealing items, even when he doesn't need
- Sid Swashbuckle is the second human antagonist in Paw Patrol after Mayor Humdinger. He is also the first human pirate captain to be active in the modern day, as Jack Scallywag (mentioned in Sea Patrol: Pirate Pups to the Rescue) is a historical pirate, while Captain Blackfur was a historical pirate pup who was mistakenly believed to be a human pirate until the PAW Patrol found his treasure.
- Sid apparently suffers from kleptomania, given his impulsive need to steal things even though the items are not needed for personal use (as he has large numbers of various stolen items stored in his ship such as cameras, guitars, and buoys) or for their monetary value (as there is no indication that he sells the items he steals).
- Sid, along with Arrby, is the third antagonist to steal something from the PAW Patrol in the episode "Sea Patrol: Pups Save Their Pirated Sea Patroller":
- They steal the Sea Patroller while the PAW Patrol raised the Ferris wheel.
- They trap Robo-Dog and kidnapped Marshall once he set paw on the ship.
- They steal Marshall's pup-tag for awhile and kept it in a box to warn the PAW Patrol.
- In French, Sid's surname was changed to Laratisse. It's currently unknown if this surname has any meaning like his English surname.
- According to the episode "Sea Patrol: Pups Save a Sunken Sloop", both Sid and Arrby get motion-sickness easily.
Go, Diego, Go!
Nella the Princess Knight
Shimmer and Shine
Thomas & Friends