|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||So here are the two possible outcomes of this meeting. One. You will leave this place and this country for good, and that will be the end of it. Everyone lives happily ever after. Two. You don't choose option one. Someone dies. Right here, right now. Which do you prefer?||„|
|~ Sierra Knox threatening Agent 47 if the latter chose to disguise as a blackmailer in a mascot suit to meet her and kill her.|
|“||Pathetic moron! Trying to blackmail me, using my father's name against me, it's the dumbest shit you've ever pulled! Nobody pushes me around! NOBODY! AND GOOD F---ING RIDDANCE!||„|
|~ Sierra to the real blackmailer before she pushes him into a shaft next to them, killing him.|
Sierra Knox is a minor antagonist in HITMAN 2 (2018), appearing as one of the two targets (alongside Robert Knox) of the latter's second story mission "The Finish Line".
She is the daughter of Kronstadt Industries CEO Robert Knox, the CFO of Kronstadt, and the lead driver for the Kronstadt Racing Team in the Miami Global Innovation Race. Just like her father, she is a former operative of the Providence.
She was voiced by Antonia Bernath.
After growing up with a father who always worked, as well as losing her mother due to childbirth complications, Sierra developed a somewhat reckless personality, always trying to out-do everyone else, including her father. She also developed an inferiority complex towards her father and tried hard to win his acknowledgement, but to no avail.
At the age of 17, Sierra was deeply involved with competitive short distance running and worried that she might lose to her high school competitor, paid a man to ensure the competitor didn't run that afternoon. The competitor was chained to a wheelchair for the rest of her life while Sierra won the race easily. She would repeat such tactics in her career's following years.
After graduating from from Harvard business school, Sierra secured a job with Kronstadt Industries without telling her father, diligently working her way to the top of the financial department, finally interviewing for the position of CFO with her somewhat surprised father. Later, Sierra became highly invested in the Kronstadt racing team and became the company's lead driver in the Miami Global Innovation Race.
Both Robert and Sierra were assassinated by Agent 47 when he infiltrated the race. Assuming 47 does not interfere, Sierra will place second in the race by default. Additionally, a news report in Santa Fortuna confirms that Moses Lee won the Global Innovation Race.
Sierra Knox is a short-tempered, wrathful, reckless and tomboyish racer who is prone to violent temper when cornered, even to the point of committing murder against a blackmailer who tried to threaten her with her father's crimes. She is also a sore loser and cheater who kept sabotaging the vehicles of other racers throughout the years.
However, Sierra also shows some weak side, especially in front of her father, showing insecurity and an inferiority complex in front of him, and wants his acknowledgement desperately. Whilst being aggressive towards most people, she is also shown to be somewhat friendly towards her friends and waiters (as shown when 47 was dressed like a waiter).
- There is an unlockable challenge that requires 47 to dress as a staff and hang himself on the shaft near the place where Sierra meets the blackmailer. After Sierra killed the blackmailer, she would immediately discover 47 and killed him by stepping on his fingers, causing him to fall.
- It makes her the first story target from the World of Assassination trilogy of the series that can kill 47, and the first female target in the whole franchise that can potentially bite 47 back since Layla Stockton from Hitman: Absolution.
- Sierra shares a few similarities with Jordan Cross. They are both the single child of neglectful fathers whose insecurities, short tempers and desire to be noticed by them would lead them to gain said attention by any means necessary, even if it means committing crimes.
- However, in Jordan's case, he merely resented his father and didn't commit any crimes to gain his attention before he actually committed one when he accidentally murdered his girlfriend Hannah Highmoore.
- Reporters often imply that Sierra is in a relationship with her lawyer, Brigitte Morrison. However, the relationship appears to be one-sided since Sierra appears annoyed or indifferent to Brigitte's flirtations.