|“||Do not fear their feeble attack, my faithful. NOTHING WILL STOP THE RETURN OF THE SITH!!!||„|
|~ Darth Sidious to his followers.|
The Sith Eternal is the final antagonistic faction of the Skywalker Saga, serving as the main antagonistic faction of the Star Wars sequel trilogy. It is the unseen overarching antagonistic faction of both The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi, and the main antagonistic faction of The Rise of Skywalker.
They are a Sith cult who were founded and led by a revived Darth Sidious after the Galactic Empire was defeated at the Battle of Endor and the second Death Star was destroyed. They used the First Order as a distraction while they built up a massive fleet of Xyston-class Star Destroyers outfitted with axial superlasers. This Sith Eternal fleet was called the Final Order, that later would be the name of the new Sith Empire, was built to allow the Sith to once again conquer the galaxy and regin supreme.
Following the defeat of the Galactic Empire at the Battle of Endor, which saw the destruction of the second Death Star, the resurrected Darth Sidious retreated into the Unknown Regions with a collection of his followers to rebuild his fleet. From the shadows he formed the First Order to antagonize the New Republic and distract from his real plans, to build up an extremely large fleet of Xyston-class Star Destroyers, the Final Order, and use them to swoop in and conquer the galaxy once more, in an attempt to restore the Sith Empire, that would had been called the same name as the new fleet, the Final Order.
Sidious was eventually defeated by his secret granddaughter Rey and suffered his final death when she directed her grandfather's Force lightning back upon him. After Sidious died, the remaining Sith Eternal both on the surface of Exegol and the Final Order were decimated. A number of uprisings took place across the galaxy, causing the rapid collapse of the First Order. The death of Darth Sidious and the destrution of the Sith Eternal had prevented both the rebirth of the Sith Order and the establishment of the new Sith Empire.
- Darth Sidious - Founder / Leader / Shadow Benefactor and True Leader of the First Order / Galactic Emperor of the Sith Empire / Commander-in-Chief of the Sith Eternal Military / Dark Lord of the Sith (deceased)
- Enric Pryde - Allegiant General / Member of the First Order Supreme Council / Supreme Commander of the First Order Military / Commanding Officer of the First Order Army / De-Facto Supreme Leader of the First Order / Supreme Commander of the Sith Eternal Military / Commanding Officer of the Final Order / Owner of the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Steadfast (deceased)
- Amret Engell - General / Member of the First Order Supreme Council / Head of the First Order Stormtrooper Corps / Co-Head of the First Order's Stormtrooper Training Program
- Frantis Griss - Admiral / Member of the First Order Supreme Council / Commanding Officer of the Steadfast Battlegroup / Commanding Officer of the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Steadfast (deceased)
- Masir Trach - Commander on the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Steadfast / Commander on the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Finalizer (deceased)
- Lanzora Garan - Lieutenant on the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Steadfast (deceased)
- Tishra Kandia - Intelligence Officer on the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Steadfast (deceased)
- Ochi - Sith Assassin / Member of the Acolytes of the Beyond (deceased)
- Chesille Sabrond - Captain of the Xyston-class Star Destroyer Derriphan (deceased)
- Milon Lenwith - Lieutenant on the Xyston-class Star Destroyer Derriphan (deceased)
- Simero Quonit - Petty Officer / Fleet Technician (missing in action)
- ST-I4191 - Sith Trooper (missing in action)
- ST-A1215 - Sith Jet Trooper (missing in action)
- Unlike in the old Galactic Empire, where the Sith leadership was a secret to the public, the Sith Eternal that would form the new Sith Empire would have their Sith leadership openly seen by everyone.
- The fact that the Final Order is equipped with starships able to destroy entire planets is explained by the retentless advancement of technology like in the real life.