|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||He's inferior in EVERY WAY! It's almost unfair...||„|
|~ Skinz 1 monologuing his hatred of Cash.|
|“||You're gonna hide there all night, HALF-BREED? WELL ARE YA?||„|
|~ Skinz 2 taunting Cash.|
|“||Your fear is his fear: The Devil!||„|
|~ Skinz 3 accusing Cash of being a Satanist.|
The Skinz are a gang of white supremacists in the 2003 horror video game Manhunt.
- Burke Moses
- Todd Cummings
- Evan Seinfeld
- Andrew Totolos
- Lloyd Floyd
- Jeff Gurner
James Earl Cash faces the Skinz after getting dropped off at Junkyard by Cerberus members. Cash brutally kills most of the Skinz in the level before being captured by the Cerberus again. After this, Skinz is not seen again.
The Skinz wants to kill Cash because they believe Cash is multiracial, which is likely a lie told by Lionel Starkweather or Ramirez to give them further motivation to kill him. As such, they often refer to Cash as a "half-breed" and a "mongrel". Skinz members can be heard swearing allegiance to the Aryan Brotherhood, spouting off far-right and fundamentalist views or expressing hatred towards other races. Several of the Skinz talk to themselves about wanting to make their dead fathers proud of them.
Throughout the Skinz' junkyard, multiple dead bodies are found hanging and some bloody messes are on the ground, all of whom are implied to be the dead bodies of lynching victims.
It's unknown if James Earl Cash killed all of them or not. If any survived, it's most likely that they would be arrested by Carcer City's new police force after Cash kills Starkweather.
- Bloodhounds (possibly)
- Mr. Nasty (formerly)
- Some members resemble Jason Voorhees.
- Ironically, they are seen being given orders by Ramirez, who is a Latin-American.
- This group's name is also that of real-life Danish singer Skinz.
- Mr. Nasty used to be a member of the Skinz and even appears on the front of the cover, as well as in the game manual and on the website.
- Some of the Skinz have NPFO tattooed on their heads, and some wear shirts with NPFO written on it. This may be a reference to the Dead Kennedy's song "Nazi Punks Fuck Off!". Others have shirts reading "First To Go" (a recurring lyric in the song). The words "FUCK OFF," painted or possibly tattooed on the chests of some of the Skinz may also reference the song. This is ironic since the Dead Kennedy's are actively against skinheads/Neo-Nazis in reality, and the song "Nazi Punks Fuck Off" was intended to repel the large skinhead fan-base the band had early in their career.
- In a somewhat similar ironic appearance, the Skin with the blue shirt has yellow bootlaces. However, in skinhead culture, it's common for yellow bootlaces to be worn by anti-racist skinheads.
- There is an actual gang called the La Mirada Punks who's racial motto is "Fueled by Hate".
- The Skin model with the black T-shirt, urban camo pants, and goatee bears resemblance to American History X protagonist Derek, who is a former neo-Nazi skinhead leader.
- One of the Skinz variation seems to be Christian, and his beliefs also seem to be twisted to suit their supremacist views. This is evidenced by lines such as "Show yourself, and let the Lord rest you of your burden" and "Your fear is his fear: The Devil!"
- Starkweather appears to have a strong dislike for the gang for their racism, encouraging Cash to brutally kill them more than the other gangs.
- In the two missions The Skinz appear in (Not counting optional bonus missions), Cash kills 44 members and Ramirez kills 1, totaling in 45 deaths. It's unknown if this was all of them or not.
- Skinz - Manhunt Wiki