Slamworm is the Nemetrix's DNA sample of an unknown species from the planet Terraexcava.
Slamworm's species is the predatory species of Talpaedans.
Slamworm is a giant worm-like alien with sharp teeth, a wide beak-like mouth, and a tail ending in a pincer like set of spikes. Slamworm possesses a lavender and orange hide, a white underbelly, grey spikes running down her back, and four red insectoid legs on each side near the front.
Slamworm wears a red spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it.
Powers and Abilities
Slamworm can dig holes underground like Talpaedans and sprout anywhere it wants, at a fast rate.
Slamworm can spit multiple balls of acid from it's mouth.
Slamworm is vulnerable to attacks in it's mouth, as shown when Diamondhead and Armodrillo attacked the internal part of it's mouth.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Slamworm first appeared in It Was Them.
- Slamworm attacked Ben outside of the Burger Shack. Her tunnelling ability confused Diamondhead, and she managed to get him in a rather helpless position. Diamondhead managed to escape and trap her. Khyber then recalled Slamworm.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 1:
- Mucilator transformed into Slamworm and sent Armodrillo flying through the air.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 2:
- Crabdozer turned into Slamworm to battle Armodrillo.
- In Outbreak:
- In Malefactor:
- Crabdozer turned into Slamworm to battle Armodrillo. She battled Armodrillo until he turned into Big Chill, to which Slamworm turned into Hypnotick.
- In A Fistful of Brains:
- Slamworm prepared to battle Ben.
|Ben 10 Villains|