|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Take solace in the rain, my children. It only means I'm near.||„|
|~ Possibly the Slender Man on the EverymanHYBRID Twitter.|
The Slender Man is usually the main villain of most Slenderverses, which are multiple stories about the Slender Man told through the tales of YouTube Channels and Videos, blogs, vlogs, etc. Overall, he is the main antagonist of the Slenderverse as a whole, being the catalyst for almost every bad thing that happens in the Slenderverse with a few exceptions.
- Main article: Slender Man#Appearance
Slender Man almost never behaves in the same way. It has been known to sometimes been malicious and aggressive towards its victims, and it has been shown to stalk its potential victims until they succumb to slender-sickness. Other times he seems to have a benevolent side on occasions. And other times he is isn’t benevolent or malevolent but rather a neutral force of nature. Most strangely and disturbingly, the creature has a fascination with young children and young adults. Many exposed children go missing during aggressive encounters with the creature, usually to never show up again or have their dead bodies show up.
Even more horrific are the official reports of discovered bodies being found mutilated or impaled on tree branches with their organs inside plastic bags like in EverymanHYBRID. It can also ensure people with its stinging tentacles, soundly thrashing them around violently.
Powers and Abilities
- Apportation: Slender Man has appeared to teleport beings and objects other than itself through space.
- Illusions: Slender Man has shown to be able to make its victims suffer hallucinations, as seen in the Stan Frederick video 27. Film Student.
- Pain reduction/Prolonging death: It is noted in the CANYOUSEETHEWORDS entry JOHNNY BOY that he has the ability to signifigcantly reduce pain within some of his victims. Johnny mentions that the Slender Man is the reason he was still alive and able to type despite HABIT's torture. "His stare is almost soothing, like morphine." — Johnny
- Pyrokinesis: Slender Man can shape flames into anything he sees and is himself immune to them. He once burned a whole forest with it.
- Shapeshifting: Slender Man's size, and sometimes its shape, has changed from one appearance to the next, changing so radically as to sometimes appear to be tentacled, or as to change into forms like a giant spider.
- Spatial manipulation: Slender Man has been shown toying with the logic and fabric of space on multiple occasions; his creations included a disappearing crawlspace leading to another location kilometers away, and a house that is bigger on the inside than the outside and is seemingly made up of the houses of all the EverymanHYBRID crew.
- Technopathy: It is implied that Slender Man is able to control electronic devices with just its mind, and this ability, if extant, is most likely the reason why its appearances interfere with video and audio equipment.
- Telekinesis: Slender Man possesses the ability to move objects with his mind. It appears to have done so in Episode 6 - Healthy Eating of EverymanHYBRID, as well as in MLAndersen0 and various other series.
- Telepathy: The presence of Slender Man has had several, usually unpleasant, effects on the minds of those to whom it manifests, including: altering sense and perception of their environment; influencing personalities; adding and removing memories; remaining unobserved even in plain sight directly in front of witnesses, causing images and writing to remain unobservable to victims even after they are directly presented with proof; hypnotizing or brainwashing them; putting his victims to sleep and apparent fore-knowledge of witness' actions and thoughts.
- Teleportation: Slender Man has shown to teleport out of sight many times, and move from one side of a scene to the other, apparently without moving through the intervening space.
- Temporal manipulation: The passage of time itself has, to all appearances, become fluid and variable in some of Slender Man's most disturbing manifestations. In several Slenderseries, Slender Man has additionally created time warps, sending characters forward or backwards into time, and seems to possess the power of time travel himself.
- Virokinesis: Slender Man can apply a deadly disease to victims known as the Slender Sickness, which gets worse when they are around him (Aura). Effects include nosebleeds, nausea, amnesia, mental/emotional instability, diarrhea, puking, painful swallowing, arbitrary fainting/falling asleep and constant pain.