|“||Space Cadet may be small, but don't let size throw you. Her targeted laser and boosters make up for it. And when she teams up – get ready!||„|
|~ Space Cadet's description.|
Space Cadet Zombie, or simply known as Space Cadet, is one of the secondary antagonists of the 2019 third player shooter game Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. She is a Space Station pilot who takes part in fighting plants. She is in Defend class.
Space Cadet is a pilot who has blonde hair under her helmet, with a gray headset on her right ear. Her full body cannot be seen all the time. However, it can tell that she wears an orange and gray pilot suit.
Powers and Abilities
- Cosmo Shot: Space Cadet's drone, as it can shoot out lasers at plants.
- Piloting skills: She can pilot her spaceship, despite being a zombie.
- Gravity Smash: She can fly up and deals impact damages to all plants around her.
- Big Bang Beam: She can charge and fire a powerful laser for a short time.
- Asteroid Shield: She can summon a shield that protects herself.
- Hands-On Torpedo: She can pilot a remote-control torpedo.
Space Station Form
- Big Bang Burst: The Space Station's primary weapon, as it can fire bursts that deal with great damages to enemies.
- Space Force: With the space station, she can increase the rate of fire, alongside the passengers.
- Crater Maker: The Space Station can fly up and destroy enemies underneath it with a powerful laser.
Plants vs. Zombies comics
Space Cadets appeared in the comics alongside Electric Slides and 80s Action Heroes to fight plant resistances who were trying to rescue the kidnapped plants.
- The name "Space Cadet" is being used from a zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- Her appearance is identical to the Moonwalker from the same game.
- Her ammo clip has 42 shots, which is a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which refers to the answer to "Life, the Universe, and Everything" is 42.
- Her spaceship has the word ZASA on it. This is the reference to NASA, a company that is well-known for astronomy studies.
- She is the only character in the game that does not have any NPC variants.