|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
The Spy Girls are the secondary antagonists of the 2019 animated musical comedy film UglyDolls, which is based on the plush toy line brand of the same name. They are a trio of perfect dolls and the ruthless female spies of the Institute of Perfection, led by Lou who intends to have every doll in the town to be perfect and he wants to get rid of the UglyDolls for falling short of his standards.
The Spy Girls are shown to be sassy and sarcastic dolls. although they have different personalities. but out of the least sensitive.
Tuesday has a tendency to be forgetful and dumb. She enjoys Kitty's Lou impressions as Kitty did an example. Tuesday is also very energetic and prone to repeat her actions with a musical tone for example "Lowering Lowering Lowering... Creeping creeping creeping" Even with her ditzy ways, she is good at sneaking and her agility is like the other girls. It is shown that she might have a dangerous obsession with Lou
Lydia is more emotional, crying after figuring out that Kitty stole her earrings.
however out of all three, Kitty is the least sensitive one as she doesn't feel bad for upsetting her friends. Kitty has also been shown to enjoy doing impressions of Lou, suggesting that she's less enamored of him than Lydia and Tuesday.
The Spy Girls wear prep uniforms like the other perfection dolls. In some scenes, they wear black bodysuits as spies.
They seem to have an off and on relationship. They seem to have to tolerate each other since they work for Lou. Both of them share the same opinion on Lou and shuns a new doll, Nolan for not knowing who he is.
No one knows why Mandy stands beside him. Mandy probably just wants to fit in. The Spy Girls want their opinion to be valued; After Kitty made a comment and the rest of the spy girls replied. They all look at Mandy waiting for her input. They laughed together when Moxy said she wasn't going back to Uglyville.
They don't interact again until The Spy Girls kidnap Moxy and her. They meet Lou there and Lou shuns down on them while he attempted to kill them. The Spy Girls just stand there and evilly grin as Lou does his vile actions.
at the end of the film, the spy girls redeemed themselves after Lou betrayed them, and Mandy presumably forgives them.
to be added
Much isn't shown of them interacting. They laugh when Moxy says she isn't returning home. They also see her as Moxy attempts to dress up like the dolls. They are just bystanders until Moxy leaves and Lydia puts in that Moxy never gives up/
They don't interact again until the end of the film. They run the gauntlet with them and little is shown with Moxy again until Lou is in the Robotic Dogs' mouth and pleads the girls to save him. Lydia asks what she should do and a Moxy gets suggestions from the crowd.
Lou's backup singers
It isn't shown that they know each other, it isn't shown that they interact. Though it is said that the backup singers where their potential partners.
to be added
to be added
to be added
The Fourth Wall
to be added
Little is shown about their life before the film.
The Spy Girls first appeared when kitty, (the leader of them), notices the ugly dolls arrive in perfection. Kitty draws Tuesday & Lydia's attention to them and does an impression of how Lou would react to seeing the Uglydolls.
Nolan comes over and asks the spy girls who Lou is. after kitty shames him for not knowing, the three of them to him to "look, listen, and learn," gesturing up as Lou appears at the top of the stairs.
After Lou's song, the Uglydolls start leaving. However, Moxy changes her mind at the last minute and declares that they're staying in perfection and going to the big world.
after sending the Uglydolls off with Mandy, Lou tasks the Spy Girls with kidnapping ox in Uglyville.
The Spy Girls sneak into Uglyville at night. On the way to kidnap ox, Lydia and Tuesday found out that Kitty stole Lydia's watch and earrings and Tuesday's Lipstick. Though upset, the two of them have to admit, that they look good on Kitty.
When they reach to Ox's House, They throw a grappling hook into his window to climb up. Instead, the rope gets tangled on Ox and drags him out of the window and into their sack. Ox tries to run away using his ears, but steps on the rake and falls over. The Spy Girls return to Lou's House. Where they find out that Ox And Lou have a history together.
Kidnapping Mandy and Moxy
After the Uglydolls are demoralized and return to Uglyville, Lou sends the spy girls to Moxy.
Mandy is with her and figured out that Mandy has glasses and that she's friends with Moxy, they smiled while kidnapping them. On the way back to Perfection, they meet up with Lou, who tells them that he's changed the plan a little bit. Instead of bringing Moxy back to Perfection, he's going to recycle her along with Mandy. He pushes Mandy and Moxy down the recycling chute and leaves with The Spy Girls.
The Spy Girls enter the gauntlet with the other dolls, hanging back with the Perfection Dolls at the start when the Uglydolls immediately start running around. When the robotic dog catches Nolan, Tuesday starts moving forward to help him, but Lou holds her back, telling her to "leave him; he's a lost cause."
After they make it downstairs, a vacuum cleaner turns on and starts heading for Tuesday and Lou. Lou pushes Tuesday into its path so he can escape to the kitchen. Babo sees and turns back to help rescue Tuesday from inside the vacuum cleaner.
Later after the Gauntlet, After Lou is revealed to have failed the test, despite being the only one to actually make it across the finish line, Lou angrily tells the dolls that he's a prototype. which Kitty doesn't really react to. Tuesday asks "prototype, like a good thing?" Lydia tells Tuesday that Lou being a prototype isn't a good thing, saying it means that "he ain't a real doll, girl." Lou betrays them by insultingly calling them "mindless sycophants". Kitty is deeply offended when he calls them "mindless sycophants," gasping loudly and holding her hands to her chest. Tuesday asks if that's a good thing, to which Kitty replies "no, you imbecile." This time, when Tuesday asks if "imbecile" is a good thing, Babo says that his instinct says yes.
After defeating Lou, Lydia refers to Moxy as "boss," and asks what they should do with Lou. At Nolan's suggestion, Lou is put in the washing machine. the Spy Girls now work for Moxy, Due to Lou betraying them. during the movie's last song, they are in Uglyville, singing how it's cool and unique to be ugly to the fourth wall.
- The Spy Girls have some similarities with henchmen and henchwomen.
- King Dice from Cuphead
- They both are Criminals
- Both are minions serving for there boss (The Devil and Lou)
- Both were pawns of the villain
- Both were betrayed by there bosses (The Devil and Lou). but unlike The Spy Girls, King Dice didn't redeem himself
- The Rowdyruff Boys from The Powerpuff Girls
- They are both criminals
- both are enemies of the main characters (The Powerpuff Girls and Moxy)
- They both are minions of there bosses (Mojo Jojo and Lou)
- Shenzi, Banzai, & Ed from The Lion King
- They both are criminals
- Both are the right-hand minions serving their bosses (Scar and Lou)
- Both were betrayed by there bosses (Scar and Lou). but unlike The Spy Girls, Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed didn't redeem themselves.
- Scratch & Grounder from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
- Pain and Panic from Disney Hercules
- Reeka & Draggle from
- Marah & Kapri from Power Rangers
- Biskit Twins from Littlest Pet Shop
- They are both sassy
- Sally & Kowalski
- The Backup Singer Boys from "The Ugly Truth" were thought to be the secondary antagonists, but The Spy Girls are the real secondary antagonists. it could be true that the three Backup Singers are boyfriends of The Spy Girls.
- While all the perfection dolls have the same hairstyle and hair color, Kitty, Tuesday, and Mandy are the three dolls who have a different hairstyle and color.
- Kitty has pink hair that is tied in pigtails
- Tuesday has short light blue hair that has bangs hanging over her eyebrows
- Mandy is shown to have darkish-pink that is tied in a single bun
- Tuesday and Lydia follow the lead of Kitty
- The Spy girls break the fourth wall in the movie
- In "The Ugly Truth" Lydia, Mandy, Kitty, and Tuesday appeared while looking at the fourth wall.
- after the Uglydolls return to Uglyville, Tuesday briefly looks at the fourth wall after they leave and before she left with Lydia and Kitty.
- Tuesday and Kitty briefly look at the fourth wall while Mandy talks Lou before the gauntlet.
- The Spy Girls break the fourth wall in the final number, telling them how unique and cool ugly is.
- like most henchmen and henchwoman, they redeemed themselves after getting betrayed by Lou.
- It's unknown why or when they started working for Lou.
- But it could be likely that Lou promises to pay them, but they discovered that he didn't have money at all.
- Kitty (pink-haired one) wanted to show off that she worked for a big boss such as Lou.
- Lydia (purple-haired one) wanted more opportunities to hang with her two besties.
- Tuesday (blue-haired one) wanted Lou’s virginity.
- It's possible that they are only spies because Lou needed the best people out there to be spies.
- At the end of the movie, It's possible that Lydia is the new leader now.
- When Lou begs for help after being defeated, Lydia answers for them
- She appears in the middle of a house in the final number.
- During the movie's final number, Kitty and Tuesday are flanking Lydia, whereas before it was usually Lydia and Tuesday flanking Kitty.
- When Lou was about to break Mandy's glasses, you can briefly see Kitty and Lydia in the back, making evil smirks.
- However, the Spy Girls were briefly shown to feel bad about Moxy & Mandy as shown before Lou throws them down.
- Despite being henchwoman of Lou, they did not sing any villain songs and had more screen-time.
- It is assumed that they now work for Moxy due to Lou betraying them after the Gauntlet.
- Unlike Kitty and Tuesday, Lydia gets the least character development.