|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
This Article Contains Spoilers -
WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
|“||Blitzo, c'mon. You know the two of us are superior than most of our kind. And you were so above sucking on a disgusting rich pompous Goetia only to sneak top site for scraps and work for bitter Sinners who could care less who you are, when you could be slaying Overlords. Why struggle to run a business that is rigged against you when you can partner up with me and kill the unkillable? Starting with the one that treats you like a plaything. We can be the most dangerous beings in Hell, Blitzo.||„|
|~ Striker attempting to convince Blitzo to join him.|
Striker is (possibly) the secondary antagonist of the webseries Helluva Boss, a spin-off to Hazbin Hotel that shares the same universe.
He is voiced by Norman Reedus.
To be added.
Like other Imps, Striker has red-tinted skin, yellow eyes, two horns on his head and a long tail. Compared to others however he is a lot more pale, his eyes are slitted like those of a snake and his tail is adorned with spikes. He wears a white cowboy outfit complete with a brimmed hat, a short red scarf, a vest and torn pants.
Abilities and Powers
Striker is shown to approach fighting with extreme gusto when his opponent is evenly matched with him, like Bltzo, but when they aren't, he positively revels in taking them down slowly.
- Striker's possession of blessed weaponry makes him one of the most dangerous villains in Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel, along with Valentino.
- It is possible that he might replace Stella as main antagonist, as his speech to Blitzo showed ambition in killing Overlords and becoming the most dangerous being in Hell.
- Like Sir Pentious of Hazbin Hotel, Striker can be heard making noises like a snake, such as rattling his tail like a rattlesnake and the occasional hiss when he talks.
- Striker is an eviler counterpart to Blitzo.
- Both are unusually tall imps who work as assassins
- both demonstrate feats of great physical prowess
- both are very good with guns
- both are significantly more dangerous than they seem at first glance (abeit for different reasons)
- both work for Goetian royalty.
- Striker himself notes the similarities between them, and cites them as part of his We Can Rule Together pitch towards Blitzo. but while Blitzo cares for his friends and family, Striker doesn't.
- According to Striker, not many Imps start businesses on their own.
- Striker’s horse is named Bombproof.
- He's also the first villain to end an episode while still in a position to continue their plan.