|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|~ Taco-Man's Catchpharse|
|“||Actually, you're a really annoying character and I don't care if you die.||„|
|~ Taco-Man to Megan before Sarah kills her|
Taco-Man is the main protagonist of the internet series of the same name. Created by the Ebolaworld channel; which is also the creator of the more well known Snowy the Frostman series. Although he is normally a good-natured individual, however he has committed several acts of villainy and even murders in some episodes.
- Taco-Man plays D (Recorded Live): Besides playing D on the 3DO, he passes out candy, that was actually poisonous and presumed to killed those tricker or treaters at the end of the video.
- Taco-Man Safety Tips Hide and Seek: He locked up a boy in an outside storage.
- Taco-Man Safety Tips Stranger Danger: He forced the kids to get in a stranger's car.
- Taco-Man Safety Tips Internet Porn: He forced some boys to watch porn when they are under the age 18.
- Taco-Man Safety Tips Berry Good: He made a boy eat a poisonous berry and possibly killed a girl by kicking her.
- Taco-Man Safety Tips Guns: He murdered a boy and a friend of his and a short after that, he killed the boy's parents and the viewer at the end of the video with a ominous "Good night!"
- Taco Man The Game Master Broken Link: he is shown to have no respect for old people as he quickly rejects delivering an old lady's milk to her grandson before it spoils in 5 minutes
- Taco-Man seems to be mainly the main antagonist in Taco-Man: Safety Tips.
- He's also has bad interactions with his creator Sam T.