- NOTE: This article is about the Tails Doll from the popular Creepypasta series. For information on the mainstream video game counterpart, see Tails Doll (Sonic).
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||You are coming with me… forever.||„|
|~ The Tails Doll's most famous quote.|
The Tails Doll is the main antagonist of the Creepypasta series of the same name, based off of the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise.
The story follows a man who bought his son the game Sonic R. The boy loved it and played it almost every day. One day, the boy was almost about to beat the game. His dad came in to watch, and congratulated his son when he beat the last race. However, the father was unnerved when the final screen simply showed the Tails Doll character in front of the game's logo, thanking the player for playing.
Late that night, the father went to play the game himself, and saw that the Tails Doll was now a playable character. He chose it and selected a "tag" gamemode where the characters chased and attempted to catch one another. The game worked smoothly until the father had the Tails Doll catch Sonic. The screen went black, and the system shut itself off.
The man went back to bed. At around 2 A.M., he heard a thumping and thought it was his son. However, he then noticed a shadow creeping under his door. When he got up to investigate, he opened the door to find the a real Tails Doll, covered in what looked to be his son's blood, which told him that he was coming with it forever.
Later, another boy picked up the abandoned game and played it. This time, the game ended with an image of the Tails Doll, which proceeded to manifest in the room and kill the child.
From then on, it was known that anyone who finished Sonic R and used the Tails Doll to tag Sonic would meet a gruesome fate.
- It is based off the Tails Doll from Sonic R that comes to kill and destroy in the real world.
- Though the requirements for summoning the Tails Doll vary from pasta to pasta, probably the most popular method is to win a race with the Tails Doll after unlocking everything in the game. To protect oneself from the Tails Doll, the most popular method is to own a Sonic doll.
- The Tails Doll appears as the main antagonist of the Tails' Nightmare fan games, which are based on the Creepypasta stories. In Tails' Nightmare 2, it can be used as a playable character by typing 'puppet' into the passwords menu.
- Given the popularity the character has received on Internet, Sega has been omitting the real Tails Doll from forthcoming Sonic games to avoid further controversy.