Ok, this might seem ridiculous at first, how can this goofy-looking creature be P.E?
- First off, he isn't played for laughs, even though his somewhat comical design, it isn't intended to be comical.
- He isn't played for sympathy, even though once being poor, that isn't even close for a redeeming quality.
- His goals are very unnecessary, he doesn't have to do what he does, him killing someone was COMPLETELY unnecessary and he has no reason other than wanting to become immortal in stealing peoples souls.
- If it wasn't for the fact that Mario came to help, he most likely would have succeeded in killing multiple people by eating their souls, which is just terrifying.
- He isn't nearly as bad as the Shadow Queen, Dimentio and King Boo (Dark Moon), who plan to commit genocide. Grubba is a Serial Killer on a much smaller scale that makes these three worse, that he pales compared to them. The Shadow Queen herself is Made of Evil, which explains, why she herself still doesn't count. Reyder Dister (talk) 16:42, August 30, 2017 (UTC)
- Well, my point is that The Shadow Queen can't be anything other than evil, even if she wants to be or not, have you seen that Tv Show named Gotham? If you have, remember Hugo Strange? I find Grubba extremely similar to him, and he counts as P.E, if you don't know, you can read the similarities in the trivia, anyway Grubba's actions are probably heinous enough considering he has no sympathy for him eating souls and it is all just pure greed. JoElkis (talk) 17:16, August 30, 2017 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.