Lockdown or Harold Attinger
There's been alot of talk about who's the main antagonist and I don't want to start a riot. I'll just say I think Lockdown is the main antagonist for the following reasons.
- He was the last villain to be killed.
- He didn't work for Harold Attinger. The two had similar goals, but for different reasons (Harold Attinger wanted to get rid of the Transformers, Lockdown wanted to give Optimus to the Creators).
- Lockdown was a threat to both the Autobots (He wanted Optimus Prime) and humanity (He devastated Hong Kong, yes he wanted to get Optimus by doing so but still he was destroying Hong Kong).
- Lockdown is setting up future movies as he is connected to the Creators.
- I agree with Lockdown as the main villain mainly because he worked for the Creators who had much bigger and ambitious plans than Harold Attinger. Attinger was deluded that Lockdown worked for him as the robot was using the human to capture Optimus. Because Optimus was his priority so he didn't care about less significant things that's why he pretended he worked for the human. Additionally the writters of the film confirmed that Lockdown is the main villain of the film and Megatron's role was reduced.FirstDrellSpectre (talk) 10:41, April 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Correction FirstDrellSpectre, Attinger is the real main villain not Lamborghini for he is nothing but a pawn of the "Quintessons" (the aliens who hired & sent him) & just because Lamborghini is the last villain to die doesn't automatically mean he is the main villain as not all main villains die last. I know Transformers MORE than you do. The bounty hunting Aventador had a much more secondary screentime than Attinger did, who had much more screentime & is the brains of the film which makes Lamborghin here the secondary, not the main. (Swoobatman (talk) 10:04, May 1, 2015 (UTC))
I wish this page were unlocked so that I could change Lockdown from the "secondary" antagonist to the "primary" antagonist of Transformers Age of Extinction. In my opinion, Lockdown is the real main antagonist, not Kelsey Grammer's "Attinger", he was a lot more destructive and did even more violent action than Attinger did.
Godzilla101 08:48, January 11, 2017 (UTC)