I'm sorry but this villain doesn't displays enough power to fit into "Most Powerful"
I agree, the categories were added by an anonymous user, who probably didn't even read the article.. Amnestyyy 10:53, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
Is there any proof that Mandy is a mass firstname.lastname@example.org 04:36, January 4, 2011 (UTC)Robinsonbecky
arguably the time she wished the entire world to be erased save for herself, though I wouldn't class that as "murder" since she didn't kill anyone (technically speaking) - since its a kid's show (albeit twisted) I highly doubt they'd have Mandy literally murder loads of people (at least on screen) Inferno Pendragon 21:17, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
The anime-style Mandy and the "Grim Tales" and the "Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi" part to the article is completely irrelevant. It has nothing to do with the ORIGINAL character. Just saying. For the person who made those, I'll make separate pages for them, so they aren't completely gone. Curly-BraceXD 07:18, January 27, 2012 (UTC)
She belongs to Villains with Heightened Awareness category (In each episode after the intro, she talks to the audience). Can someone add this category because the page is locked? Lord O' Darkness (talk) 15:21, January 18, 2014 (UTC)
She wants to take over the world but helped saving it. And she doesnt like when people cheat. I think the category "Remorseful villains" fit on this one.
She's also an honorable one, since she stays close to her friends and doesn't cheat.
Regarding Villain Traits
I've heard Mandy is a good master manipulator as well.
True, there's lots of categories that she's worth having:
- Honorable Villain: She always keeps her word.
- Successful: She succeds in nearly everything she does. In fact, the world already declares her ruler.
- Tragic Villain: She has experienced several thing with humans that has turned her into the jaded and sociopathic Fearmonger she is now. The realization that her beloved unicorn toys were being churned out daily by a factory, Mindy's inane, meaningless prattle, and having to deal with Billy every single day of her life. It might also help that she cares about Grim and Billy deep down.
- Evil Ruler: As stated earlier, the world already declares her ruler.
- Fearmonger: Everyone are afraid of her.
- Insecure Villain: She does care about Grim and Billy, but she doesn't ever admit it. She hides her true self under a Jerkass Facade