- I tried to explain that, but User:DarkUnknownWarrior simply undid my changes. SCP-2317 on the SCP Wiki is described as a door of some sort, and it is never explicitly stated outside of some non-article pages that the Scarlet King and SCP-2317 are one in the same. NerdWithAKeyboard (talk) 21:16, November 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Then you might wanna take it up with him. MenInBlak (talk) 19:41, November 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Already did. He won't budge, so I stopped trying. NerdWithAKeyboard (talk) 20:22, November 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Message him on his message wall, that's one thing I know you haven't done. MenInBlak (talk) 20:23, November 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Already did. http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:393365 NerdWithAKeyboard (talk) 21:59, November 9, 2017 (UTC)
- I guess all you can do is doing it again. One last time. MenInBlak (talk) 22:01, November 9, 2017 (UTC)
I want to dispute the Scarlet King being Pure Evil, mainly because he finds all existence to be painful to him.
- That was already brought up in his discussion. Wasn't enough to discount him. Casecr (talk) 18:23, November 27, 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah, about that, it is understandable why he wants to destroy all of existence, but finding existence to be painful for himself is no justification for him raping his wife to her death and impregnating his daughters. Misry6 (talk) 21:26, September 8, 2020 (UTC)
Scarlet King and Koitern?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.