- I tried to explain that, but User:DarkUnknownWarrior simply undid my changes. SCP-2317 on the SCP Wiki is described as a door of some sort, and it is never explicitly stated outside of some non-article pages that the Scarlet King and SCP-2317 are one in the same. NerdWithAKeyboard (talk) 21:16, November 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Then you might wanna take it up with him. MenInBlak (talk) 19:41, November 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Already did. He won't budge, so I stopped trying. NerdWithAKeyboard (talk) 20:22, November 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Message him on his message wall, that's one thing I know you haven't done. MenInBlak (talk) 20:23, November 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Already did. http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:393365 NerdWithAKeyboard (talk) 21:59, November 9, 2017 (UTC)
- I guess all you can do is doing it again. One last time. MenInBlak (talk) 22:01, November 9, 2017 (UTC)
I want to dispute the Scarlet King being Pure Evil, mainly because he finds all existence to be painful to him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.