Soto is such a jerk in the movie. He just used Diego and his pack to get what he wanted!
Kindly stop removing him.
- No. If your reasoning is simply "he ate a baby", then he ain't pure evil. The two reptiles went around eating mammals, Rudy the dinosaur went around eating animals, this whole "eating other animal" thing is just predator nature and nothing that breaks the Moral Event Horizon. ShockwaveDude120 (talk) 18:25, May 25, 2018 (UTC)
- If the animals in question had been babies that would be a valid argument. But as things stand it isn't.
- Doesn't matter if it was a baby, Soto is simply hunting his prey. I can't believe I actually have to explain this nonsense. ShockwaveDude120 (talk) 18:29, May 25, 2018 (UTC)
- You're the one that's spouting nonsense, especially the bit about him being tragic. Specifically wanting the victim alive while he eats him goes way beyond just "hunting his prey".
- Take the time to actually read the Pure Evil category, because simply eating a baby is hardly enough. Humans killed members of his tribe, so he has a reason to be doing all of this. Petty, but tragic nonetheless. ShockwaveDude120 (talk) 18:43, May 25, 2018 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.