Terroranchula is the Nemetrix's DNA sample of Terroranchula's species from an unknown planet.
Terroranchula's species is the predatory species of Ball Weevil's species.
Terroranchula is a giant four-legged spider with a body of a silverfish with four pincers with one claw on each and a silver colored exoskeleton, the lower half of it's legs and back of her head is covered with light brown hair. It's eyes are red, reptile-like head with a open mouth smile.
Powers and Abilities
- Can make force field like webs that neutralize Ball Weevil's explosive goo balls.
- Can coat itself with these webs and deliver a jolt of energy to anyone who touches it.
- Legs' sharp points make for offensive weapons.
- Can squeeze through small spaces seen when Ball Weevil escaped through a narrow pipe and Terroranchula followed through the same pipe.
- Has enchanced hearing.
Terroranchula's webs can easily be neutralized by Feedback.
Terroranchula's enhanced hearing leaves it vulnerable to high pitched noises.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Terroranchula first appeared in Of Predators and Prey: Part 1:
- Terroranchula battled Ball Weevil
- In Outbreak:
- Terroranchula made a cameo when Zed was running out of control due to the Nemitrex malfunctioning.
- In Showdown: Part 1 :
- In a flashback in Of Predators and Prey: Part 2:
- Terroranchula fought Feedback.
- Terroranchula prepared to battle Ben until he fled the scene as Astrodactyl.
- Terroranchula's name is a portmanteau of the words "terror" and "tarantula".