|Dr. Wily has declared that this article is still under construction.|
Please don't delete or edit this article yet, it may contrast with the original author's edits.
After I finish this article, the world will be mine! MWAHAHAHAHA!
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
The Devil is the main antagonist of the abandoned Game Boy game Misfortune also known as Misfortune.GB.
In late 19th century, a man entered the temple hidden with the desert, it is said to have been used as a form of religious purposes of the Gothic. One day, a man performed a demonic ritual, possessed him to become insane, and killed everyone in the temple. Which name himself as "The Devil"
Over the years, The temple had to be abandoned and it was rumored to be extremely haunted by the victim. Legend has it that everybody who has ever entered the temple never return, presumed killed everyone inside because the place is cursed. A day later, the protagonist enters the abandoned temple and he met The Devil.
The Devil tries to kill the protagonist of the game by making hard challenges. If the player reaches misfortune, he will claim his life. The game has some side effects, like depression, paranoia or possibly commit suicide caused by the music.
He is a demonic creature and has white wings which he uses to fly. He has horns on his head, giving him a menacing appearance. He is always seen with a smile on his face.
- Misfortune.GB is the urban legend of many classic and famous Creepypastas, like Lavender Town Syndrome from Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow.
- Misfortune.GB is now a extremely rare horror video game, the easiest way to play this game is by download.
- Several remakes were made in 2010s and 2020s.
- The game itself is rumored actually hidden inside some GB games, also they rip several assets including:
- Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- Pokémon Red
- Spud's Adventure
- Puchi Carat
- Atelier Marie (JP)
- It is not considered as "one of the scariest video games ever made" because there's nothing to scare players if they played it. Frederick C. Borromeo (the one who remade the recent Misfortune.gb) comment that considered as both most frustrating and disturbing video games.