|“||She saw it because she couldn’t sleep and had noticed the backyard security lights had clicked on. It was standing motionless right where she’d buried Stanley, beside the shrubs. No eyes, but she could feel it glaring accusingly as it turned in her direction. It stank.||„|
|~ The caption for the first photo of the Lamb.|
The Lamb is a mysterious mutated psychic creature created by the Canadian horror artist, Trevor Henderson for his mythos.
The Lamb is a six-foot tall pink and red fleshy entity with a very large body and four feet that end in points. It has no facial features except for a wide vertical slit. The Lamb first appeared on a post on March 6, 2019. The caption describes how an unnamed woman had found the monster standing motionless in her backyard where she had buried a person or possibly an animal named “Stanley”. She could feel it glare accusingly in her direction and she also noticed it stank.
Trevor has revealed a lot of the lore on this fleshy creature on his social media. It is related to two other Trevor Henderson creations, a small creature named Lil' Nugget and a mutated deer cow hybird named Big Charlie. Big Charlie is a mutated deer cow hybrid that was presumably grown in a lab to make more meat for consumption, but fortunately, he was able to escape the meat processing plant and now wanders the country aimlessly, trying to make his way in "this hell of a world". Lil' Nugget is a benevolent creature that originates when meat chunks that fall off of Big Charlie grow. Though it is a benevolent and cute creature, it has the ability to grow into two very dangerous forms, one of which is the Lamb, which happens very rarely.
Trevor has also revealed that at one point, the Lamb was adopted by a doomsday cult called the Covenant of the Blood of the Lamb and kept in captivity. The cult worshipped the creature thinking it was the Lamb of God because it performed "miracles" (most likely its psychic powers). Eventually, the compound was destroyed and the Lamb’s ultimate fate currently remains unknown, but it's revealed that the Lamb is alive and well and is currently punishing those who destroyed the compound and the Covenant of the Blood of the Lamb.
Trevor has revealed much more lore on the Lamb on his CuriousCat profile (scroll to see his answers). The Lamb is "an entity of ambiguous intent and purpose, seen floating/walking across a number of American cities in the early 2000's". Being near the creature can cause nosebleeds, severe migraines, and in one case a person near the Lamb experienced hallucinations that caused them to have a heart attack. It also has unsubstantiated ties to a religious sector known as the Covenant of the Blood of the Lamb, which could be the doomsday cult that it was worshipped by for a while.
Powers and Abilities
The Lamb is a very dangerous creature because it possesses strong powers. Trevor Henderson states that it is able to cause “massive psychic damage”, more specifically, the Lamb emits a psychic field around it that damages people mentally and physically. Trevor has also stated that the Lamb is a metaphysical entity, so shooting it won’t do anything. The Lamb is also said to have the ability to randomly reverse gravity or give people blood clots with its mere presence. One Tweet by Trevor also implies that the Lamb can also somehow make people’s ears bleed so hard that they start ringing. The Lamb can even levitate off the ground.
- The Lamb was created by Trevor Henderson, who is known for making various bizarre creatures over the internet. His other creations include Siren Head, Cartoon Cat, the Country Road Creature, the Bridge Worms, the Man with the Upside-Down Face, the Smile Room, the Good Boy, the Man in the Red Room, the Fetid King, the Giants and Long Horse.
- The Lamb does not have a clear moral agency nor does it have any goals as of yet. However, it has been shown to feel anger and its passive powers make it a very dangerous creature regardless.
- However, it is possible the Lamb does have benevolent intentions as Lil' Nugget, its pre-evolved form, has been stated to be a good creature. It is also suggested it may have a sympathetic backstory.
- So far, the Lamb is (possibly) the only creature to not be intentionally evil, unlike most of Trevor Henderson’s monsters who are evil either because of moral agency issues or out of predator instincts.
- Trevor called the Lamb and Long Horse "saintly entities" and implied that Siren Head and Cartoon Cat are their enemies.
Siren Head (2020 Game) | Cartoon Cat | Bridge Worms | Country Road Creature | God Of Roadkill | Mr. Mascot | The Fetid King | The Giants | The Lamb | The Man with the Upside-Down Face | The Man in the Red Room | The Smile Room