The purple nose and eyed scallion is the leader of the other two and most likely the oldest, he's usually the one to come up with their plans, he also plays quite a few roles in the show without the other two and has the most screen time.
The other tall scallion with the green eyelids and nose is believed to be the middle child, and has the least screen time of the other two, even though the leader usually comes up with their plans, Scallion #2 was actually the first one to suggest their plan to throw Daniel out of Babylon when he sayed "Or" in their villain song "Oh, No! What We Gonna Do?".
The short and stout scallion is the third and presumed youngest scallion. He has the second most screen time of the scallions as he played a solo role where he robbed two kids of their lunch money.
- "Where's God When I'm S-Scared?" as the Wisemen
- "God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!" as the Salesman (#1)
- "Are You My Neighbor?" as Bandits
- "The Toy That Saved Christmas" as the Bank Robber (#1)
- "Larry-Boy and the Fib from Outer Space" (Cameo)
- "Madame Blueberry" as the Salesmen
- "Silly Sing-Along 2: The End of Silliness?" as the Barbershop Quartet
- "Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed" as the Milk Money Bandit (#3)
- "King George and the Ducky" as the Englishman and Cedric (#1)
- "Esther: The Girl who became Queen" as the Show Runner (#1)
- "Lyle the Kindly Viking" as the Janitor (#1)
- "The Star of Christmas" as the Tradesman (#3)
- "The Ballad of Little Joe" as the Desperados (#2/3) and the Executioner (#1)
- "Duke and the Great Pie War" as the Abbot of Costello (#1)
- "Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush" as Mr. Parkman (#1)
- "Lord of the Beans" as Lord Scaryman (#1)
- "Larry-Boy and the Bad Apple" as the Choco Bandits (#1/3)
- "Tomato Sawyer and Huckleberry Larry's Big River Rescue" as Ferris Wheel Riders
- "Abe and the Amazing Promise" as residents of Boo-Boo-Ville
- "Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella" as thieves
- "St. Nicholas and the Story of Joyful Giving" as a resident (#1)
- "Pistachio: The Little Boy that Woodn't" as Confetti the Fox (#1) and Purina the Cat (#2)
- "SweetPea Beauty: A Girl After God's Own Heart" as the Queen's advisors
- "Twas the Night Before Easter" as Quartet Singers
- "Veggies In Space: The Fennel Frontier" as Mr. Scallion
- "Celery Night Fever" as band members
- "Beauty and the Beet" as Cameramen
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie as Robert the Terrible 's Crew
- They have often been treated as unimportant characters throughout the entire VeggieTales series, there was even a time where the leader was shown cleaning after one of the musicals and was asked about who he was, he replied with "They never gave me a name, I've been around since show one and I still don't have a name!". They're also less popular than the other villains of the show such as the Fib and Mr. Nezzer.