The Spoiler is a minor antagonist in Henry Danger, appearing in the episode "Spoiler Alert". He is a villain who spoils the endings of movies and TV shows. He is a teenager, which makes him the youngest villain in the series.
He was portrayed by Noland Ammon.
A month before the premiere of Galaxy Wars 9, he was arrested by the Swellview Police Department, but was released a little while after, thus continuing his spoiling spree. The Spoiler first spoiled the series finale of a show called "Walking Orange" for Ray, Henry, Charlotte, and everybody in Swellview causing them to go insane. He wasn't able to spoil it for Schwoz, who had turned his phone off (although Gooch spoiled it for him a bit later).
Then one day, he had plans to show up at the Swellview Monoplex. He had inside information about what happens in Galaxy Wars 9, and was going to spoil it for everybody there. Luckily, Charlotte told everybody to cover their ears and make noise, much to the Spoiler's annoyance. At the monoplex, Kid Danger appeared and fought the Spoiler but the former was taken down, angering Piper Hart to viciously beat him nearly to death with a Glowbat. Captain Man then showed up with security, who took the Spoiler away.
Due to the indelible mark he left on the minds of Swellview citizens, some are still plagued by the Spoiler's influence when it came to spoiling the ending of the new movie Battle Pigs 4: Skyfall. This proved to be a nuisance for Captain Man, who did not want to know the ending of the film until he saw it himself. This was shown in Mr. Nice Guy.
Powers and Abilities
- Level 5 computer knowledge: According to Schwoz, only someone with level 5 computer knowledge is able to do something like find out what's going to happen in TV shows and movies and send out a text to everyone in Swellview, which implies that he is a hacker.
- Martial arts: He successfully took down Kid Danger and push him across the floor, and almost break his arm with his strength.
- Ignorance: When people ignore what he says, he can't spoil anything for anybody. Charlotte told everybody in the theater to stick their fingers in their ears and go "Lalalalalalalalala!", which made the Spoiler want everyone to hear him.
- It's hard to consider the Spoiler a villain, since spoiling movies and tv shows isn't really a crime. Still, he can get the information almost instantly, and send out a message out to multiple places at once, and to do that, he would have to hack into a computer to get the information, and that is a crime, so he still qualifies for a place on this wiki.
- He also got into a fight with Henry/Kid Danger and threatened to break his arm, which can allow the Police to give him an assault charge with intent on bodily harm.