If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Hello, Kieran. Who told you... you could wear my mask?||„|
|~ The Third Killing calling Kieran Wilcox.|
The Third Killer is one of the main antagonists of MTV series Scream. He/she would presumably be the main antagonist of the third season before it was revealed by MTV that series is getting a complete Reboot.
At the end of When a Stranger Calls, Kieran Wilcox is revealed as accomplice of Piper Shaw in Season 1, but instead of being killed, he is arrested. In prison, one of guards inform him that his lawyer is calling, Kieran answers the phone and someone with Lakewood Slasher's voice tells him: "Hello Kieran. Who told you, you could wear my mask?". Kieran is visibly confused by call.
In Halloween Special, Kieran is escorted in courthouse cell by the two guards before had to be transported to the prison. One of the guards leaves to see if the situation with medias outside is better. Kieran looks up and sees the killer in ventilation system above him. Nervous, he said to guard he need "use the can", but the guard refuse. The killer starts open the vent, but guard hears the cracking, they jumps out and snaps guard's neck in 180 degrees, while Kieran looks on in shock. They takes guard's keys, lets Kieran out and confronts him. Kieran says: "All right. You kept your word. So are you gonna tell me who you are?" The killer respond by slicing his throat. Kieran starts crawl toward guard's gun but the killer pins him down and stabs him in back of neck, twisting it. They then turns Kieran's corpse which continues bleed and leave before could be caught.
At end of Halloween Special, when Noah Foster wonders who killed Kieran in Courthouse, Kevin Duval is shown to be back in Lakewood, watching Kieran's grave, implying he is Third Killer. Someone also check into motel under name of "Mr. James", implying that Brandon James or Troy James is back in town.
- Prison Guard (Neck snapped in 180 degrees)
- Kieran Wilcox (Throat slit, back of neck impaled with hunting knife)
- The Killer is portrayed by stuntman Alec Rayme in Halloween Special, who also portrayed Kieran as Killer in costume during entire second season.
- Showrunners said that he/she is somehow connected to Kieran Wilcox.
- Showrunners said that there's very good possibility that he/she was involved in one of Season 2 murders before Halloween.
- Showrunners said that reason why killer called Kieran is tied into the complete history and fabric of the town.
- He/she is the second killer in the franchise who successfully killed another killer (the first was Jill Roberts).
- Because of the TV series' reboot, the Third Killer's identity may never be revealed, making him/her the only Killer in the Scream franchise that got away with his/her crimes and is still alive.