1. I talked with my other pen-mate who love RWBY, and he gave me some interesting insights. One of them is that maybe RWBY was inspired by "Land Before Time". Since Summer is a lot like Littlefoot's mother minus being a dinosaur, I would totally like to see her whipping the daylight out of Adam and smash him into a rock before dropping him into an earthquake-oriented abyss. He's not a supernatural t-rex, so I don't see him surviving it too well.
2. Here's a discussion I really want you to see:
A good man named The Crazy Terror proposed Maisie for the badge of honor called "pure good". He mentioned that Maisie practically saved the world, which too many people neglect to acknowledge. The funny part is one of the users (search it on the comments) think Maisie did a horrible thing. Releasing dinosaurs might not be the best choice, but it prevented a much heavier damage. I respect the man and he ain't a Spino fanboy, but I still strongly disagree with him.
3. I prefer the choice where Grima is hibernating for 1000 years. The protagonist can survive only if he'll reborn as a baby.
4. A fun trivia fact: Charles Dance, who played Alan Jonah, also played Tywin Lannister. I like Tywin better, because he's more interesting and have deeper emotions. As much as hating his own son for being born (because the poor mother died at the same day the son born) is childish, I like his motive better than just another business man who want to do a buck in disastrous times. Jonah is more Ludlow than Hoskins. You know what I mean. Hoskins was one of the better villains in the franchise and had a vision. Being too similar to Ludlow doesn't say anything good about the character.
5. Here's a fun hypothetic scenario for you: If we transfer JP universe to "Scream" universe, one of the victim must be an asshole like Ludlow. The killers might be Dodgson (Jill), King (Charlie) and Baselton (Rebecca). In this kind of scenario, do you see Rebecca as:
A. The same mature woman from the canon "Scream 4", who's obviously the mastermind, because a mature woman will have an authority over two teenagers vs the other way around.
B. Rebecca will be another teenager, and Jill will be the mastermind she was in the canon, just like Dodgson.
It's important to note that in either scenario, both will turn on each other, and both will make the other one regret it. Not sure how loyal the original Baselton was, but I have reasons to believe that Dodgson wanted Baselton to die.
P.S: I know JP2 is your second least favorite part (after JP3 of course), but I forgot if it's because you find this movie as awful, or just because you see other parts as just better.