Tikimon is a giant totem god and minor antagonist who appeared in Crash Twinsanity as the game's second boss.
In his first (and currently only) appearance, he is seen for the first time sleeping in the middle of a plateau surrounded by cliffs. When Crash and Cortex try to cross the clearing on their way to the Iceberg Lab, they are ambushed by the evil twins. Inform them of your plan to destroy his dimension, after which Tikimon awakens. Enraged, Attack Crash and Cortex just as the Evil Twins planned.
Tikimon is giant, being much taller than Crash, towering over him even when halfway underground as he is during his boss fight. He appears to be made out of stone, though is shaped to appear quite muscular. He has four arms, each adorned with a golden bracelet around the wrist with red diamond-shaped gems embedded in them. More of these red gems are embedded in his knuckles. He has two faces, one on each side of his head. One face's mouth is wide open as if it's yelling, the other is bearing its teeth in a grimace. He has thick rectangular eyebrows, a square nose, two squares of stone on his chin as if it were a beard, more stone-shaped like a sun-like head dress on his head, and glowing pure green eyes with golden eyebags.
Being a Totem God, Tikimon is prone to all sorts of supernatural powers, such as the ability to slam his fist into the ground and cause shock-waves to hurt enemies (or in this case, Crash and Cortex). He can also bury himself neck-deep underground and bring up his arms for a sneak attack. Another one of his powers is summoning miniature statues to chase a target. Tikimon's eyes can also generate two powerful red lasers that he can aim at will.
This is a battle where Crash and Cortex fight against Tikimon. Crash must throw Cortex into his mouth (since it is Tikimon's only weak point), that causes Tikimon to choke and regurgitate Cortex. This must be repeated three times to defeat him. As the battle progresses, Tikimon will attack only Crash. Through the ability of the laser or also through his ability to go underground and try to crush it with his hand. When the time comes for Tikimon to open his mouth (which is where the bark should be thrown), Tikimon will in turn summon several of his minions.
- Tikimon head-shaped statues appear to be common in N. Sanity Island. There is one at the beginning of the Cavern Catastrophe, and another near the Red gem hidden in the Jungle Bungle.
- Tikimon is the largest and heaviest character in the Crash series.
- When Tikimon falls to the ground to perform his clandestine attack, if the player is close enough to Tikimon when he does this, he will hit his face.
- It is possible to skip the Tikimon boss fight by jumping over the stones just before the entrance.
- If the player touches Tikimon even after being defeated it could damage him, could even kill him. And if the player dies, they will have to restart the Boss Stage.
- In the demo of Twinsanity, players can only get to the place where Crash and Cortex fight him with a levitation code (the normal place is the entrance to Totem Hokum in the demo), and he is not there. Instead he is replaced by a big clump of grass. It is unclear whether he was already living or was brought to life by the Evil Twins.