Antonio "Tony" Marconi is the main antagonist of Criminal Case's Industrial Area Arc, and later a major antagonist in Criminal Case: The Conspiracy.
Tony Marconi was a mobster that was active around Grimsborough, being the manager of the Blue Flamingo Nightclub in Industrial Area, Tony Marconi was one of the alerted targets due to the district being ravaged by organized crime and gang activity. He was suspected as an murderer of Russian gangster Anton Levin and one of his strippers Trixie Velvet, but was found innocent until he murdered Salvador Cordez, the leader of the Viper's Gang, for harassing one of his prostitutes, which led him to being sentenced to a minimum of twenty years in prison. Instead of accepting his sentence, Tony continues his domineering personality and angered Detective Jones by making his prison cell into an bistro or filing a conditional release file which Tony would be out of jail from eight in the morning up until eight in the night every Saturday of the week, accepted by the mayor.
Four years after his arrest, Tony was released for "good behavior", which he later used to start a entertainment business and a private security service company, While he was working with the two businesses, Dreamlife, an technological company, had hired the organization in order to hide the secrets behind a meteorite that fell in Grimsborough, which the Company was an associate of an mysterious associate of DreamLife.
While secretly helping Grimsborough PD as an double agent of DreamLife, Marconi had been trying to contact his son, Emilo, for weeks to convince him to get out of the dome as DreamLife was operating a shady business. However, Emilio only pretended to agree about his idea, which made Tony vulnerable, giving the chance for Emilio to kill him with a Molotov cocktail.
- Tony is one of the suspects to be interrogated only once during the main leg.
- Tony Marconi, Ramirez, Harper Stone, and Jones are the only characters to physically appear in three seasons of the game.
- Tony and Asal Hawaa are the only characters to appear as a suspect in nine cases.
- Tony is one of the characters to appear as a quasi-suspect five times.
- Tony is one of the characters who animate (or move) during at least one cutscene in the game.
- Tony is one of the characters to physically appear in two districts of Grimsborough.
- Tony is one of the characters to physically appear in five districts of The Conspiracy.
- Tony is one of the characters to become a suspect, killer, and victim.
- He is also one of the characters to appear as a suspect, quasi-suspect, killer, and victim.
- Tony's death at the hands of his son is one of the instances of domestic homicide in The Conspiracy.
- In the cover art for Chapter 2 of The Art of Murder, Tony strongly resembles Joe Pesci, an American actor, comedian and singer.
- In Tony's second "arrest" photo, his prison outfit includes prison numbers on it, which is not the case in-game.
- The band aid on Tony's neck in Corpse in a Garden is seen as being off-white in-game, but turns white in his mugshot.
Mysteries of the Past
Travel In Time
Paris: City of Romance