|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Toshio Saeki Yamaga is a main character and one of the main antagonists in Ju-on: The Grudge. He is the main antagonist of the short film 4444444, Ju On Beginging of the end, and Ju On The Final Curse, the secondary antagonist of Ju On The Curse, Ju On The Curse 2, Ju On The Grudge, Ju On 2, and The Grudge Trilogy, a major antagonist of Sadako vs Kayako, and a minor antagoinst in Ju On White Ghost, and Ju On Black Ghost
Toshio is the cursed soul of a dead boy and a child who was murdered by his father along with his mother, Kayako Saeki. This led to them becoming evil spirits. His mother then killed his father in revenge, leading to him becoming an evil spirit as well. The three of them then haunt and kill people.
In reboot series, Toshio Saeki becomes an onryo twice, unlike in the original series and American adaptation: Toshio's reboot incarnation started his life as a boy named Toshio Yamaha, who was killed by his own family, with his violent death causing him to return as an onryo who kills anyone who enters the house. His reign of terror over the house comes to halt upon founding the new owners of the house, the Saeki couple, troubled with the inability to conceive a child. Sensing Kayako's wish for a child, Toshio possessed her and caused her to become pregnant, with Toshio reincarnated into Toshio Saeki. His happy life comes to an end when he was killed by a brokenhearted Takeo, who, betrayed by Kayako's love, caused him to become an onryo again.
- Tsuyoshi Murakami
- Mizuho Tamura
- Taiji Suzuki
- Kazumi Tokunaga - supernaturaly suffocated to death on her bed.
- Aki Harase
- 3 unnamed boys
- Sukeru Takagi
- Jennifer Williams - supernaturaly suffocated to death on her bed.
- Trish Kimble
- Toshio is often characterized by his pitch-black eyes, pale skin, and the haunting meowing sounds he makes.
- Toshio's first appearance was in Takashi Shimizu's short movie "4444444444".
- Toshio was played by several child actors, being Ryôta Koyama in Ju-on: The Curse and Ju-on: The Curse 2, Yuya Ozeki in Ju-on: The Grudge, Ju-on: The Grudge 2, and The Grudge, Ohga Tanaka in The Grudge 2, Shimba Tsuchiya in The Grudge 3, Shūsei Uto in Ju-on: White Ghost and Ju-on: Black Ghost, Daiki Sawada in 4444444444, Kai Kobayashi in Ju-on: The Beginning of the End, and Ju-on: The Final, Rintaro Shibamoto in Sadako vs Kayako, and Garrett Masuda in Scary Movie 4.