|“||You want to dance? Feel freeze.||„|
|~ Tundra Man|
|“||I'm like a rose, frozen in ice!||„|
|~ Tundra Man|
He was voiced by Shinji Kawada in Japanese and Michael T Coleman in English.
Tundra Man is a slim and tall Robot Master. He wears a navy blue skintight suit with purple armor. He has golden ice skates on his feet and has a braided ponytail made out of ice shards.
Tundra Man is very flashy, loving to show off and hog the spotlight. He is also a little arrogant and egotistical, not believing anyone can match his skating moves. Like most Mega Man 11 Robot Masters, he likes to make puns based off his elemental abilities.
Tundra Man was originally designed by Dr. Cossack to monitor environment changes in the Earth's coldest regions. He was constantly lonely though, so when he saw an ice skating championship, he decided to drop his old job and become an ice skater. When he was taken to be repaired by Dr. Light, Dr. Wily captured him and gave him a speed gear so he would become better for combat. He than takes over a museum.
When Mega Man fights him, Tundra Man will skate on the floor, dashing and jumping around the room. After half his health has been depleted, Tundra Man will activate the speed gear. He will skate back and forth three times before performing Tundra Storm in the middle of the stage. He will than return to his normal pattern. He is weak to the Scramble Thunder.
- Tundra Man is the seventh ice-themed Robot Master and the third Robot Master that is sport-themed.
- Furthermore, Tundra Man is also the third ice-themed Robot Master to be weak to electricity.
- The fact that Tundra Man takes more damage from Fuse Man's Scramble Thunder is a reference to ice (his element) being conductive.
- The fact that Torch Man takes critical damage from Tundra Man's weapon is a reference to strong winds being able to put out fires.
- Tundra Man is one of the only robot masters whose artwork extends out of his mugshot, along with Quick Man, Break Man, Galaxy Man, Splash Woman and Sheep Man.
- Tundra Man on the Mega Man Wiki