|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
The Twelve Orders are the main antagonists of Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders and the Bakugan Dimensions video game. They are a group of Gundalians that serve Barodius, who is the tyrannical ruler of Gundalia. Their goal is to destroy Neathia and steal the Sacred Orb and harness it's power to conquer the universe.
- Barodius - He is the former emperor of Gundalia and the leader of the Twelve Orders. Mutated into Mag Mel and later killed in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge Arc 1.
- Gill - He is second-in-command of the Twelve Orders and Barodius' right-hand man. Betrayed and killed by Barodius since he got word that he killed Kazarina.
- Kazarina - She is the director and chief scientist of the Bakugan Biological Research Center. Betrayed and killed by Gill.
- Airzel - He is captain of the Gundalian Forces and Gill's loyal protege. Betrayed and killed by Barodius.
- Stoica - He is Airzel's partner and high-ranking general of the Twelve Orders. Betrayed and killed by Barodius and Dharak.
- Nurzak - He is the oldest member of the Twelve Orders who wants to overthrow Barodius. Defected to the Battle Brawlers.
- Ren Krawler - He is the Darkus leader of the minor members of the Twelve Orders. Defected to the Battle Brawlers.
- Sid Arcale - He is the Pyrus brawler of Ren's team. Betrayed and fell to his death.
- Lena Isis - She is the Aquos brawler of Ren's team. Defected to the Battle Brawlers.
- Mason Brown - He is the Subterra brawler of Ren's team. Defected to the Battle Brawlers.
- Zenet Surrow - She is the Haos brawler of Ren's team and the youngest member of the Twelve Orders. Defected to the Battle Brawlers.
- Jesse Glenn - He is the Ventus brawler of Ren's team. Defected to the Battle Brawlers.
- The Twelve Orders is the largest major villain group in the Bakugan TV series.