|“||If one should have a hatred of something, dignity and maturity absolutely must go with it, so you have more respect from other people, even those who love something. If you aren't mature and get angry at others for supporting or liking something you don't like or disagree with, you have zero dignity and you only make a complete fool of yourself! It's much better to have people who genuinely support (or maturely oppose) one's beliefs and opinions than it is to have a billion sycophantic supporters with the majority most likely being hypocrites, and highly likely that they will betray you, or supporting something purely out of spite rather than devotion.||„|
|~ Arctic Vixen Star Gamer|
I personally go by Arctic Vixen Star Gamer (Arctic Vixen, or Star if you wish) as I'd like to keep my true name a secret, so don't ask for it if you please. While I spend significant time on the Heroes Wiki, I am hoping to do the same on the Villains Wiki as well and trying my best to contribute to it whenever I can. I am generally the loner type; quiet, reserved, and a bit on the shy side, but I do open up my own way and time and can be fun-loving and sociable when I am in a great mood. When I want to learn something new, I often rather teach myself and figure it out, unless I really need someone else's help. I enjoy playing games, surfing the web, drawing, coloring, and painting, reading, shopping, watching funny videos, and of course contributing to FANDOM sites.
Favorite Video Games (No personal order)
- Super Mario 64
- Mario Kart series
- Mario Party series
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Mario Galaxy series
- Star Fox series
- The Legend of Zelda series
- Paper Mario series
- Sonic the Hedgehog series
- Super Smash Bros. series
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas
- Pokemon series
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land
- Kirby's Epic Yarn
- Animal Crossing series
- Mario Golf series
- Mario Tennis series
- Yoshi's Story
- Yoshi's Crafted World
Favorite TV shows (No personal order)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Sonic X
- Duck Dynasty
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Swamp People
- Hogan's Heroes
- The Secret Life of Pets
Favorite Movies (No personal order)
- Angry Birds (the first was good but the second movie is better)
- Cars series
- Kung Fu Panda series
My Favorite Villains
I am particularly fond of tragic villains, anti-villains, and comedic villains among others, though I do have a few favorite Pure Evil villains as well.
- Princess Hilda: A well intentional princess who is willing to go to extremes to keep Lorule from crumbling, but her lack of better judgment led her to make some impulsive decisions such as trusting Yuga and planning with him to steal Hyrule's Triforce (which leads to her betrayal by the said sorcerer). This villain is very easy to sympathize with and I have to give her my upmost respect when she shows herself as a surprise villain.
- Yuga (Zelda): A powerful wizard who turns his victims into paintings and calls them a work of art (at least towards the Seven Sages and Princess Zelda). He later betrays Hilda as he does not care about her dying kingdom at all and is willing to re-create it in his image.
- Hades (Disney): One of the funniest and my most favorite Disney villains who explodes at the slightest of things, usually Pain and Panic. Especially the merchandise scene.
- Bowser: The fire-breathing Koopa King is one of the villains from my fondest childhood and well-known for kidnapping Princess Peach and his feud with Mario.
- Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik: This version is often bent on world domination, unless other villains worse than him attempt to do so with some wanting to destroy it entirely and he must save it alongside Sonic and his friends so he can turn his focus back to doing what he plans to do. This villain is friendly while still posing a threat to everyone who gets in his way.
- Shadow Queen: The powerful demonic monarch who awakens after a thousand years pass since her previous defeat at the hands of the Four Heroes. She even gives Sir Grodus a nasty surprise by striking him with dark magic to punish him for commanding her.
- Wolf O'Donnell: A rival mercenary who is obsessed with killing Fox McCloud and best remembered for denoting shock (What the heck?!) when Fox somersaults when chased by Wolf. He earned my respect when he saves Fox from the Aparoids and states that he is the only one allowed to personally take his life.
- Leon Powalski: A sadistic assassin who loves to torture his victims before murdering them and I find it a bit funny when his voice becomes high pitched in Star Fox: Assault when it was previously deeper in 64.
- Andrew Oikonny: One of the my favorite things about this guy is him crying "Uncle Andross!" whenever he is shot down and I am fond of some dimwitted villains like him.
- Panther Caroso: Believe what you will, but this guy is considered the friendlier face in the Star Wolf squadron and the way he considers himself the ladies' man is a bit ironic, considering that Krystal keeps turning him down whenever he flirts with her.
- Andross: I used to be a bit afraid of this villain in my younger days, what with the disembodied head and hands and who can forget his True Form?!; he was permanently banished to Venom when his experiments did a huge number on the populace in Corneria and later waged war on the Lylat System. He has earned my respect as one of the most evil villains that I remember from a long time and after that, I no longer fear him.
- Ganondorf: I find this villain to be the most honorable through the way he spares Link on his first meeting when he was chasing down Zelda and Impa, though he only knocked him down. He also only knocked out Zelda rather than outright killing her, showing that he upholds his code of honor and considers Link to be his worthy opponent. Wow, this guy composed his own theme song on the pipe organ.
- Count Bleck: One thing I have to say about this guy is that he is one of my favorite nihilists, as opened the Void to destroy all worlds, but when Tippi shows up, he shows remorse and eventually redeems himself in time to reverse the damage he did.
- Dimentio: Obviously, I always wondered what he really is and was surprised in the end that he showed himself to be a despicable monster in jester form, in spite of his joking around at times. But that doesn't stop me from liking him, even though he is an irredeemable all round.
- Wario: I frequently played as this character in the Mario Party and Kart series, but eventually, Yoshi became my favorite character and the rest is history. I still love playing Wario in the Super Smash Bros series.
- Dr. Nefarious: What makes this character so cool and intriguing and is that he did used to look like a humanoid alien, until he was turned into a robot and he developed a hatred towards non-robotic species, due to being bullied by Captain Quark. I just love seeing him get mad at his butler and everyone who interacts with him. All 4 One shows his good side as the game progresses, which puts him in serious conflict with his spot as a supervillain since bonding with his traveling companions. I'm not overly fond of his reboot counterpart, but I do like his character design since it properly carried over when he becomes a robot.
- Lance (Pokémon): I have to admit that I like him as a villain just as much as I like him as a hero. His battle with Yellow is the most epic in the Manga series. His troubled history with witnessing Pokémon dying from environmental pollution as a child drove him to destroy all humanity with the only exception being those he deems worthy of kindness towards Pokémon. He does redeem himself.
- Lusamine: No doubt that this villain is the most insane (Sun and Moon) out of all the other Pokémon villains, probably surpassing Ghetsis in my opinion. She was searching for her missing husband to the point where she developed an unhealthy obsession with the Ultra Beasts, most notably Nihilego. Even so, her tragic villain status still upholds.
- Yuno Gasai: One of my favorite Yandere girls; she will do just about anything for Yuki, even though she did some various villainous acts and murders those who are interested in Yuki as well as several innocents as well, but still.
- Jack Spicer: Xiaolin Showdown is one of my favorite shows from childhood and I find Jack to be one of the most funniest man-child genius in the cartoon series, in terms of his screaming like a girl.
- Nightmare Moon:
- Starlight Glimmer:
- Storm King:
- Sunset Shimmer:
- Maleficent (Disney):
- Plankton: What, he's just my favorite Spongebob Squa... OH MY GOODNESS! Squidward!
- Aparoid Queen:
- Ridley (Metroid):
- Minion (Megamind):
- Rudy (Ice Age):
- Captain Gutt:
- Snowball (The Secret Life of Pets): I have to say that he is one of the cutest villains you will ever meet, combined with his savage nature. The revolution has begun!
- Shan Yu:
- Dawn Bellwether:
- Mrs. Tweedy:
- Maxie (Pokémon):
- Archie (Pokémon):
- Felonious Gru:
- Giovanni (Pokémon):
- Henry James Waternoose III: