My name is AustinDR, and I am one of the admins of this wiki. I am a very reasonable person, so if you need any help with anything, or if you think that something isn't right, do tell me, and I'll inform the other admins.
Pages that I need to add
- Ichabod Slink (Pahappahooey Island)
Candidates that I might bring to the Subpages cleanup: Complete Monster forum
Most Evil Anime Villains
1) Johan Liebert (Monster): He is the eponymous monster after all. Where to start? He manipulated a large group of people onto killing each other when he was still a child. Killed his foster parents repeatedly and then hiring serial killers to kill every foster family he was with. Manipulates children to jump off buildings. Johan simply put is probably one of the most horrifying characters in anime and manga with how inhuman he acts. He commits acts of horrifying evil without really seeming to take pleasure in it. He tries to drive Dr. Tenma or his twin sister Nina to kill him because he believed that people were like him deep down. He also talks about wanting to be the only one left when the world ended.
2) Frieza (Dragon Ball franchise): Horrific sadism. Destroying life on planets to sell them to the highest bidder. Torturing the Namekians whilst collecting the Dragon Balls on that planet. Frieza is one of the most iconic anime villains for a reason.
3) Prime Minister Honest (Akame ga Kill!): Corrupter of the Emperor and the one behind all of the suffering in the empire.
4) Muzan Kibutsuji (Demon Slayer): Evil MJ. Created a system of consuming human flesh. He is responsible for many mass deaths including Tanjiro’s family as well as being responsible for Nezuko’s transformation into a demon. He is also ungodly short-tempered with killing a woman by transforming her into a blob with his blood despite her doing nothing to him. Or when he massacres the Lower Moon Demons.
5) Grffith (Berserk): Sacrifices his men to the God Hand for a chance of more power and rapes Casca in front of Guts’ eyes.
6) Ragyo Kiryuin (Kill la Kill): This woman is the worst mother in anime. Sacrificing her humanity to serve the Life Fibers, she conducted experiments on her own daughters before tossing one out under the assumption she was dead and sexually assaults/molests the other. Ultimately aims on destroying mankind with the Life Fibers.
7) Medusa Gorgon (Soul Eater): Another instance of a mother performing experiments on their child all as a means of unleashing the chaotic Asura.
8) Junko Enoshima (Danganropa): Orchestrated the death of her student council; kidnapped and lobotomized a teacher; attempting to make the other students commit murder-suicide, the list goes on. All so she could unleash the Ultimate Despair to bask in her victims’ suffering.
9) Light Yagami (Death Note): More in line actually with the manga, but Light shows that absolute power corrupts absolutely. He is a narcissist who starts off his murders by claiming them to be for the greater good, but then he takes a nosedive, killing people for petty reasons and in the end being nothing more than a psychotic serial killer with delusions of godhood.
10) Manager (Happy Sugar Life): A woman from the Princess Imperial restaurant who is a narcissist that kidnapped Mitsuboshi to rape him for a week to make him love her.
11) Shou Tucker (Fullmetal Alchemist): Not as powerful or prolific as other baddies in the series, but this asshole turned his own daughter into a chimera when his license was going to expire.
12) Grings Kodai (Pokemon: Zoroark Master of Illusions): Shocks a baby Pokemon to near death in front of its adoptive mother. He caused the destruction of the vegetation in Crown City 20 years ago and was willing to start it again.
1. Bumbleby (Blake x Yang) (RWBY)
2. Bocchi x Nako /Nako x Aru /Sotoka x Bocchi/ Bocchi x Kurai (Hitoribocchi)
3. Ninja Girl Mai x Mina Kim (Porkchop 'n Flatscreen)
4. Lumity (Luz x Amity); Vinera (Viney x Emira); Skarllow (Skara x Willow) (The Owl House)
5. Mothzilla (Godzilla x Mothra) (Godzilla franchise)