|“||Remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYE!||„|
|~ Bill Cipher's famous quote.|
I was Dimentiothetrickster and TheBeastWithJustOneEye2, but I moved to this account as the other ones I did not used for a long time. Normally if one account was not used for three months then I will never return to it. I will not edit much here, but talk with an admin and watch the users.
I'm a teenager, not sure if I still count as one, who obsessed with drawing, cartoons, villains, and shippings. The reason I'm here is to talk, provide ideas, and catch trolls and cyberbullies. I aware that I'm mentally handicapped, so if I talk in an abnormal way, please don't reply with rude attitudes.
My Favorite Heroes
- Dipper Pines
- Scooby Doo (mostly in the original series and Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated)
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Star Butterfly
- Finn the Human
- Jake the Dog
- Kid Goku (include the 18 years old Goku in the Piccolo Jr. Saga, the Goku afterwards sucks)
- Batman (Batman: The Animated Series)
- Pacifica Northwest
- Kick Buttowski
- Kendall Perkins
My Favorite Villains
- Bill Cipher: A powerful demon that was given personality and a sense of humor, and some charms that make him great. Sometimes, simplistic designs can make good villains.
- Gideon Gleeful: Before The Beast with Just One Eye arrives, we need a villain to assume as a Big Bad. And Gideon has done a pretty good job on that.
- Professor Pericles: Small parrot with high intellegence and mastermind behind many events of the show. But too bad he is no longer evil. Some villains need to stay evil.
- Katz: An evil red cat who uses various disguises to trick his victims.
- The Beast: A demon who wants to absorb children souls to live forever.
- The Lich: Yeah admittedly I disliked him back then but now I like him. Having rewatched AT and I say he is good. Still, he is not a perfect villain like people claim him to be.
- Ice King: Good bumbling villain. Not to mention about the depth that he got later in the show.
- King Piccolo: A great villain amongst all Dragon Balls villains. Better than all the villains after him. Good design, and the series should have ended with the Piccolo Jr. Saga.
- Emperor Pilaf: Great bumbling villain. Ludo shall call him master.
- The Joker: I like this version most due to we see him from episodes to episodes (he is the main antagonist of the series after all), not appear in only one time only to be defeated. Also animation is way better.
- Father: The best villain from Fullmetal Alchemist franchise, and far better than that crappy Dante.
- Bull King: Definitely an interesting Journey to the West villain.
- Black Hat: I really like the design and he seems to be a very interesting villain.
- Pride: A great Fullmetal Alchemist villain aside from Father.
- Ludo: A good Emperor Pilaf homage, though nowhere near as good as the original.
- Toffee: Frankly I like him, but still, he is not a perfect villain.
- Nyarlathotep: Doubtlessly the best Cthulhu Mythos demon that Lovecraft ever wrote.
- Shadowy Figure: I don't watch much of OK K.O.! Let's be Heroes but he seems to be a very interesting villain.
- Lord Voldemort: Sorry people but I still think he is the best Harry Potter villain ever.
- Ganondorf: Unfortunately I never play The Legend of Zelda but he seems to be a very interesting villain.
- Aku: Yeah, how can people dislike The Shapeshifting Master of Darkness? He's like one of the best cartoon villains of all time.
- Kai the Collector: Yeah, laugh at me all you want, but he's such a cool villain.
- Lord Shen: An example of a Kung Fu Panda villain that uses more brain than brawn. Not to mention the depth he got, such a chilling, creative villain.
- Anti-Pops: A great Cartoon Network villain.
- Gene: A great recurring villain before Anti Pops.
- Commander Red: Great lead terrorist.
- Bendy: A cartoon character being brought to life and terrorizes everyone ever since that happens.
- Ryuk: Arguably my most favorite character in Death Note.
- All For One: I don't watch much of My Hero Academia but I really like his design (pretty cool), and he seems to be a very interesting villain.
Most Favorite Shows
- Gravity Falls
- Samurai Jack
- Star vs the Forces of Evil
- Over the Garden Wall
- Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Dragon Ball (original series)
- Regular Show
- Batman: The Animated Series
- Adventure Time
- Journey to the West (1986 series)
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
My favorite ships in no order
Dipper x Pacifica (Dipcifica): Cute couple that have chemistry that was hinted throughout the show. During Season 1, it was considered a crack ship and I really like the concept, the best concept of ship I see from the show. But it was not until Season 2 that I am totally an addict of the ship. Regardless, it is the first ship I care about in the show, even when it is just a concept.
Star x Marco (Starco): Good chemistry, cute.
Janna x Tom (Jantom): Similar to Dipcifica in Season 1, they have interesting concept.
Wirt x Lorna (Wirtna?): An enjoyable ship to watch.
Bill Cipher x TG (Aroace): TG is an OC owned by a Deviantart user named TheGeneraless. This is the only ship which involving Bill Cipher that I truly like, as it is a healthy relationship for him, not the toxic ships that the trolls do with the main casts of the show. And it makes sense for his character (I know Bill Cipher does not care about making sense, but you know).
Wirt x Beatrice (Wirtrice?): Another great ship from OTGW.
Kick Buttowski x Kendall Perkins: A daredevil and a genius, a couple that is meant to be.