Hey there and welcome to my profile page.
I'll be cleaning up a couple things here and there. These are backlog issues (issues that accumulate). I'll try to clean up when I can:
- Pages without Links: Some pages are going to be easier to add links than others. But, when I see them, I'll try to add the necessary links.
- Unused Images: These are images that are not any pages on the wiki. If it is a different or unique image of a character on the wiki, I'll add it to the page. If it is a duplicate image or an image that has nothing to do on the wiki, I'll mark it for deletion.
I didn't think I would need to create one of these, but it's important.
- Akainu: The page is a magnet for people to constantly change the 'type of villain' section. Often times, it is changed randomly with no reason based on some bias. This results in the page having inaccurate information. Also at times, inaccurate categories are added to the page.
- Madara Uchiha: This page has a history of antagonist fussing where certain users would change his antagonist role to something else that is inaccurate. Also, the page has a history of category abuse. I'm making sure, there is no antagonist fussing on this page. He is simply one of the main antagonists.
- Kurozumi Orochi: This one is more preemptive, the page does get some occasional category abuse issues and people adding plagiarized content, but I already see some individuals adding him to pure evil even though his story arc is ongoing. I'll keep an eye out for that.
- Kaido: This page seems to be having grammar issues along with category abuse. This is on an occasional basis. I'll have to look out for that.
- Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki: It had a history of category abuse and 'type of villain' spam, but now these issues are gone. I'll still keep an eye on the page to make sure these issues do not come back.